Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growtopia becoming worst every update:(

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyDawn View Post
    I believe we all have a different perspective on the current state of the game. For me, the game is stable, bugs and glitches are normal for a game. And I do believe that the Growtopia Team is trying their best about those issues. And for the bots and hackers, it's impossible to remove them by just waving a magic wand. The only problem I see are those players that are toxic and harmful to the community.
    +1 from me

Lesser Knight

Default That is wrong

Dear Growtopian! Moderators and Ubisoft, are doing their best to keep this game safe. And you cannot just be complaining about everything. There is a reason why Seth and Hamumu sold this game to Ubisoft. And Ubisoft and his team are wonderful group of people. And aren't new events fun sometimes. If you were a Moderator you would know how hard their work is. They're busy sometimes but that doesn't mean that they aren't doing their job as a Moderator. Moderators are also people they enjoy Growtopia too it is not just work to them!

Best regards: Celdo

Ubisoft profit from growtopia,yes is a normal to a game to have alot of bugs and glitches but
    ubisoft such a big company they could finish all the hacker and bot in instant if they want
    But they never do, they just add worst update!

Exclamation Hi

You don't need to get mad at the game or ubisoft get mad at your self for complaining all the time, Just undrestand that Growtopia team are doing their best like literally the best to make the game fun for us if you don't like it then go and make your own game and try to handle 30k players on your own, Don't hou dare to complain about bugs and stuff because you know it very well that they are doing their best to fix them all. You people complaining every secound like all the time won't fix anything for real just stop being such a childish and just let the ubisoft do their job this is not your business to handle when they can do it their self. Yes it's our business to give some feedbacks and report bugs and stuff but it's not our business to get mad at them for nothing. Just please be patient I promise you all this all going to be fixed.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

I think there have been good updates also, for example Startopia and Surgery. And I love having goals. Without those playing would be boring. For example Role update has been very good. They just need to add more roles or more role levels and also more ways to use role drops etc.

If there are toxic players, scamming or bots, it's not really Ubisoft's fault, but dishonest and bad behaving players. And I think we have those players in every game. Of course Ubisoft has to do what they can to prevent those things happening. They have a lot to do improving that. But as we have seen, players always find a new way of being sneaky.

I just wish Ubisoft could manage to stabilize the servers and increase the capacity. Events are often unpleasant because of all the lag.

/Pinu
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10 Cook 3/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.
    Ig: pinuskigt

Thumbs up Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Pinuski View Post
    I think there have been good updates also, for example Startopia and Surgery. And I love having goals. Without those playing would be boring. For example Role update has been very good. They just need to add more roles or more role levels and also more ways to use role drops etc.

If there are toxic players, scamming or bots, it's not really Ubisoft's fault, but dishonest and bad behaving players. And I think we have those players in every game. Of course Ubisoft has to do what they can to prevent those things happening. They have a lot to do improving that. But as we have seen, players always find a new way of being sneaky.

I just wish Ubisoft could manage to stabilize the servers and increase the capacity. Events are often unpleasant because of all the lag.

/Pinu
    Finnally now with you I agree 100% nice speach also
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Ah yes, fishing and pet battles, my favourite features seth and hamumu had nothing to do with the making of
    I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Knight

Well, At least they've do their best to run this game. Imagine if it was YOU who running this game. Maybe you will know their feelings.... or yet maybe it will get worse XD. Believe me Running a MMORPG game is hard af, they are Banning people who break the rules, Reporting and fixing Glitches from Updates, and more. Just apreciate them and if you don't want this to happen just don't play it, that's gonna solve all problem.

I just want to say something
    You are newbie bro
    You said 2013 is better bla bla bla
    Ubisoft bought Growtopia in 2017
    Fishing and petbattle is not 2017-2020 update

- - - Updated - - -

Spammers and hackers ignored?
    Dont u know when buy+ world are full of chat?
    Ubisoft added an AAP to make it better

Quote Originally Posted by VMLOPER View Post

I guess that you were too young, because fishing and petbattle aren't from Ubisoft, and they are cool Ubisoft added more items to Fishing and the worst thing ever added in-game is Slimy mod from ghosts (in my opinion) which was added when Sethmumu owned the game ...stop blaming Ubisoft for other people's errors.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by Pinuski View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you for all the comments and support We do try to give you updates that are as fun and interesting for us to make as - we hope - they are fun and interesting for you, and we always remain open for your feedback and suggestions

As for the events, we were recently running multiple parkour races during Lunar New Year, in two separate worlds, to make sure that even more players are able to join the events we are preparing for you. We'll continue to look into options how to best plan and execute future events as we really want to continue giving you the experience and the game that everyone will enjoy. Thanks!

I can’t say anymore if it’s getting worse or better
    Since it doesn’t really interest me those updates, (digivend did interest but highly disappointed) so
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them