Thread: Crystal seeds

Lesser Wizard

Default Crystal seeds

I have 14 crystal seeds. Should i make growsabers and pray for a flamesaber or should i sell it??
    ign: DylanRider
    discord: Squishie#9329
    some random stuff at VLRA!

Quote Originally Posted by Squishie View Post
    I have 14 crystal seeds. Should i make growsabers and pray for a flamesaber or should i sell it??
    Better to sell them.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

No pain no gain.

Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
    Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
    Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
    IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
    Hours Played: 10,000
    Punched:25.5 million times!
    Guild: Slaves

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseneck View Post
    No pain no gain.
    Ok I understand what i have to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Squishie View Post
    Ok I understand what i have to do...
    Lol.

You probably already did it I'm assuming. Anyway, I would suggest just sell the seeds. A lot of things/prices in the economy are(or will) make it so eventually its not profitable to just do it. What I mean is, if it was more profitable farming sabers, somebody else would've done it. It is probably statically better to just have a more guarantee fixed price.

Another slightly off topic thing is, things are always skewed to the unorofitable side because, in reality, the pro/person that spends the most is never the luckiest. If a pro spent a bunch of dls and got one flame saber, yea...HE values it at "market price", but if a noob who just tried for one tree got it, h would most likely be more impatient and just sell the saber on the spot for the best offer for the time. This just leads to expensive items dropping because noobs think "Oh I get profit anyway, may as well sell cheap. Now I can buy my 100 ripper wings YAYAYAYAYAYAY".
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Lol.

You probably already did it I'm assuming. Anyway, I would suggest just sell the seeds. A lot of things/prices in the economy are(or will) make it so eventually its not profitable to just do it. What I mean is, if it was more profitable farming sabers, somebody else would've done it. It is probably statically better to just have a more guarantee fixed price.

Another slightly off topic thing is, things are always skewed to the unorofitable side because, in reality, the pro/person that spends the most is never the luckiest. If a pro spent a bunch of dls and got one flame saber, yea...HE values it at "market price", but if a noob who just tried for one tree got it, h would most likely be more impatient and just sell the saber on the spot for the best offer for the time. This just leads to expensive items dropping because noobs think "Oh I get profit anyway, may as well sell cheap. Now I can buy my 100 ripper wings YAYAYAYAYAYAY".
    Well I actually thought about selling it but I didn't really need the wls. It's also always fun to gamble dls away.