Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Lost....

Lesser Knight

Default Im Lost....

Hey guys! Its me again!
    So today i have been feeling quite lost, a player who i have had in my team for 2 years just took 38dls and 2 mags from me. i was transferring worlds at the time and he had all my worlds locked. Mods did not help me at all and i just quit. I deleted the game, then reinstalled it and tried to get help. I couldnt find any so i decided to just change my account password to a random thing like 'oijksuvjausidiyfbg' and log out. I have started a new account called DirtToRaym_--- And so im really sad. i have been in a bfg and have 17K gems but im really lost. I just don't know what to do anymore. I lost so much and feel just deprived. I gave away my last items to a new player and yeah. Im just gonna visit random worlds in gt. Please reply about what i should do and please tell me how i can profit and if any of you have a donation or two. I would be So happy to get them. Reply what i should do!
    Peace n Love

Mian.

Red face

I feel you dude, I got hacked last december and I also felt lost.
    I Just came back last week and I now have 35 wls worth of items (hope I delivered my english right).
    What I did to motivate myself is to document my progress in youtube, you can check mine here.
    What I did to profit was mainly do bfg but I also farmed basics like grass and wood to boost myself.
    Another thing is geiger counters, this will really help you and if you're lucky you can get w crystals/ chargers which cost like 50 and 70+.

Hope this helps, peace!

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to what I just said, you can also mass farm if you're feeling it (which is slow).
    Join giveaways to gain extra wls without any effort
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I feel you dude, I got hacked last december and I also felt lost.
    I Just came back last week and I now have 35 wls worth of items (hope I delivered my english right).
    What I did to motivate myself is to document my progress in youtube, you can check mine here.
    What I did to profit was mainly do bfg but I also farmed basics like grass and wood to boost myself.
    Another thing is geiger counters, this will really help you and if you're lucky you can get w crystals/ chargers which cost like 50 and 70+.

Hope this helps, peace!

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to what I just said, you can also mass farm if you're feeling it (which is slow).
    Join giveaways to gain extra wls without any effort
    Didnt really help but ty anyways also nice yt channel

1 year later:
    Oh no i got scammed again im lost....

Quote Originally Posted by supercroc View Post
    1 year later:
    Oh no i got scammed again im lost....
    give this dude a break, he just lost 2300...

dont be negative smh
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Lesser Knight

dont be negative smh
    Ikr i got scammed 2 mags and 35dls

- - - Updated - - -

dont be negative smh

Hey do you have a wl to spare?

there is no way to get your items back when you lose it in game,so you'll have to move on.Since you have decided to restart,what u can do is try to get a Gaia's beacon,an unstable tesseract and a growscan as quick as possible.After you have gathered all those items start selling gems.In my opinion,selling gems is a very quick way to earn wls.Gather enough wls to operate a bfg and you're all set.

I am very sure that there are better ways to get rich fast,but my opinion I like this method because it is very straight forward.

Hope this helped!!

Wink

play growtopia forever....

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seedyman View Post
    there is no way to get your items back when you lose it in game,so you'll have to move on.Since you have decided to restart,what u can do is try to get a Gaia's beacon,an unstable tesseract and a growscan as quick as possible.After you have gathered all those items start selling gems.In my opinion,selling gems is a very quick way to earn wls.Gather enough wls to operate a bfg and you're all set.

I am very sure that there are better ways to get rich fast,but my opinion I like this method because it is very straight forward.

Hope this helped!!
    it did, but may i ask somthing? How the **** do i get a ****ing bfg in ****ing god damn like omfg. Pardon my rudeness but dude.
    took me 3 years to get mags before. Anyway Thanks! Also have some wl? Msg DirtToRaym ingame!

Lesser Knight

Default Take a break

Focus on school or something. You really dont want to waste more time on gt to just get scammed or banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    it did, but may i ask somthing? How the **** do i get a ****ing bfg in ****ing god damn like omfg. Pardon my rudeness but dude.
    took me 3 years to get mags before. Anyway Thanks! Also have some wl? Msg DirtToRaym ingame!
    Mags haven't even been out for 3 years yet. Mags were also like 1 dl when it was released

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    So basically you made this thread to beg for wls
    ign: DylanRider

some random stuff at VLRA!