Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Im Lost....

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    766

    Talking hi

    The easiest solution I can give you is.
    Don't give up ever. First start with farming then start trade profitting. That's how I got progress.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    Hey guys! Its me again!
    I don't even know you
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer itsmrlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Below a rainbow
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squishie View Post
    So basically you made this thread to beg for wls
    Think so. Dont even know him

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard Croix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    459

    Default

    trust nobody but yourself cause in the end you don’t actually know them no matter how close you might feel w them. been there, done that but it never bugged me cause it’s just a game. don’t let pixels bring you down homie
    youtube: bvdmvn instagram: whosbvd ign: bvdmvn

  5. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    it did, but may i ask somthing? How the **** do i get a ****ing bfg in ****ing god damn like omfg. Pardon my rudeness but dude.
    took me 3 years to get mags before. Anyway Thanks! Also have some wl? Msg DirtToRaym ingame!
    I've got 12 spare wls,would that be of any help?

  6. #18
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedyman View Post
    I've got 12 spare wls,would that be of any help?
    Omygosh, im replying to threads now as i finished helping my friend with his maths ( he's struggling a little as he is behind (Concussion)) So I have time now, tbh 12 wls would help massively. It might not be much when you are rich, but when you are skint
    every wl every HL makes a difference Thanks bro!

    Whats ur ign?
    ???

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    The easiest solution I can give you is.
    Don't give up ever. First start with farming then start trade profitting. That's how I got progress.
    Thanks!
    Good advice bro!
    People like you make the forums great!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    Mags haven't even been out for 3 years yet. Mags were also like 1 dl when it was released
    What i mean is, i have been playing for 3 years saving for something good, when mags came out. i grind ed
    for long hours trying to get them. i didn't get them at iotm and as you know back then 10, 5 wls was a lot especially to me a 13 year old kid who thought that having a pikatchu made of dirt in your world made you cool XD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Squishie View Post
    So basically you made this thread to beg for wls
    No, i am just asking for advice. Obviously any contributions are highly valued but i didn't expect and don't expect anyone to donate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisLagTHO View Post
    Focus on school or something. You really dont want to waste more time on gt to just get scammed or banned.
    I get bullied at school so.... No.
    I remember when people would respect me, talk to me when i was a semi-pro and i would treat all players equally no matter what their wealth is. I always try to make friends and i don't mind if my best friend is a lvl 1 who loves dirt. As long as we have fun its cool!
    I wan't to make my gt life much better than my school life!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Croix View Post
    trust nobody but yourself cause in the end you don’t actually know them no matter how close you might feel w them. been there, done that but it never bugged me cause it’s just a game. don’t let pixels bring you down homie
    Thank's bro! Thank's!
    I really appreciate the advice!
    I havent even played scince that day and i don't know what to do.

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard supercroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    113

    Default

    "gt life"

  8. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    Omygosh, im replying to threads now as i finished helping my friend with his maths ( he's struggling a little as he is behind (Concussion)) So I have time now, tbh 12 wls would help massively. It might not be much when you are rich, but when you are skint
    every wl every HL makes a difference Thanks bro!

    Whats ur ign?
    ???

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thanks!
    Good advice bro!
    People like you make the forums great!

    - - - Updated - - -



    What i mean is, i have been playing for 3 years saving for something good, when mags came out. i grind ed
    for long hours trying to get them. i didn't get them at iotm and as you know back then 10, 5 wls was a lot especially to me a 13 year old kid who thought that having a pikatchu made of dirt in your world made you cool XD

    - - - Updated - - -



    No, i am just asking for advice. Obviously any contributions are highly valued but i didn't expect and don't expect anyone to donate.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I get bullied at school so.... No.
    I remember when people would respect me, talk to me when i was a semi-pro and i would treat all players equally no matter what their wealth is. I always try to make friends and i don't mind if my best friend is a lvl 1 who loves dirt. As long as we have fun its cool!
    I wan't to make my gt life much better than my school life!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thank's bro! Thank's!
    I really appreciate the advice!
    I havent even played scince that day and i don't know what to do.
    My in game name is ocoho.We might be in different time zones,so just give me a world to drop the wls in because i might not be able to catch you in game.
    Last edited by Seedyman; 02-05-2020 at 04:59 PM.

  9. #21
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedyman View Post
    My in game name is ocoho.We might be in different time zones,so just give me a world to drop the wls in because i might not be able to catch you in game.
    i msging u....

  10. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MianGamin View Post
    i msging u....
    Wait you did?Sorry I wasn’t paying attention.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •