Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not ready

Default I'm not ready

The second term is starting tomorrow, which, my 3-week winter break is coming to an end.

I'm not ready to go back to school again.
    I'm not ready to wake up at 6 AM every day again.
    I'm not ready to use public transportation again.
    I'm not ready to socialize with humans again.
    I'm not ready to study and do homework again.

I'm basically not ready for the second semester of the year and everything that's coming on my way. I have exams coming up really soon and I've done nothing and haven't prepared for them in the last 3 weeks. I've been procrastinating a lot and my knowledge in lessons is going down to 0. I'm definitely the happiest person right now but I'm still on the Forums and Discord. So yes

How do you guys manage your school year? How do you guys study? What's your daily schedule? How do you guys manage stress? Do any of you have national exams? How do you prepare for the exams?

Quite hectic, I know.
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

hi not ready im dad

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggestions Added:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    hi not ready im dad
    Isn't that joke dead bro
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Nobody really wants to wake up at 4 or 5 just to get ready to school. Its torture. Except for those who can and are willing to but im not that type.

I manage my school year by basically doing team works. It makes the whole thing easier and most teacher dont care at this point and they understand they just want us to get through this bs. Not being lazy with the activities since it impacts majority of the grades, especially project and if that was prioritized well enough, i can just shrug off all the written works.

I only study what they highlighted, some teachers dont mind students peeking at each others desk but im in the front so fk. I often dont care if i got low score since it doesnt affect that much on my overall.

6:30 am. But nowadays i arrive at 6:45 or 7 since teachers arent bothered to go early as well. Thats good and i honestly dont care if im late, i always excuse traffic.

When the times are dire, i just often focus on things first then try to get on track. I learned that i should be teaming with my classmates often so i dont always have an empty activity or assignment. Yes, it helps with my stress because we carry each other.

*** is national exams?

Me preparing for exams is literally just re-reading some parts that were said on the quiz. It helps a lot since most teachers pinpoint the questions from there to the assessment. But i usually go with my luck or common sense if i couldnt remember the answer. And btw, fk the ones with 40 identification and 30 enumeration, id rather die kek
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

My school starts at 7. Fine, I'll wake up at 5, play pokemon go and then school. Don't bind waking up with going to school as that will just make your life miserable. Find another fun activity to do instead, then go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I'm not ready to wake up at 6 AM every day again.
    This is why I decided to do online home schooling, waking up that early is just torture.
    In my country traffic is the main thing why we students need to wake up early and the problem is when going home it could take you 1-2 hours before you can get home when it should only be 10-15 mins/ 20-25 mins when walking (thats why I used to walk when going home).

Also I get to decide when and what I wanna study every session

Anyways, I wish you goodluck.

Peace!
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

I have a national exam coming up and is basically the most important one, since I have 9 more months before I be free for 6 months straight, guess I'll put all i can but it's hard and I need to catch up a **** load
    IGN : Liquify

It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

maybe playing fortnite will help you calm down

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I have a national exam coming up and is basically the most important one, since I have 9 more months before I be free for 6 months straight, guess I'll put all i can but it's hard and I need to catch up a **** load
    Same. My first national exam paper is in June and then the rest are in October.

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Master Sorcerer

Get used to it. There is nothing much you can do.

High school life is totally different from university life. So, make sure to appreciate what you are doing now.

It takes a while to start conversations with people if you haven't talked to them for some time, but you somehow got to be brave enough to do it. If you need help with studies, ask. Ask your friends or your teachers. I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.

As for preparations for national exams, start preparations early. Sure, you can do last-minute studies, but it usually does not work out well. Pay attention in class and don't space out using your phone or whatever (I don't know if phones are allowed in other countries, but I heard that many high schools in other countries, except Malaysia, allow students to bring their phones to school.). Paying attention, indeed, is one of the best strategies to be successful in high school.
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

My school suspension is lengthened to March 1st because of the coronavirus
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?