Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not ready

bat soup is my favorite
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 18.27.13.png
Views: 63
Size:  9.4 KB
    Last edited by supercroc; 02-02-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Default AHHHHHHHHH it takes me back

school days are just p much tiring.. for me, the key for having a great school years are just the right friends to get along with and having fun during study lessons and time would goes by p fast, or else.. its very boring. i do draw during that kind of time and it kinda works.
    but by doing that kind of thing, i didnt catch up what the subject was and i have to study hard back home.
    paying attention to the lesson helps alot and saves alot of time, since you might dont have to do extra studying at home. well except its its a rapping teacher.. then just explore the book yourself.
    im at my 2nd sem for my first year university and im doing p nice rn. homeworks are a bunch more than how school is but enjoyable at least. i dont have to wake up at 6 am everymorning bcoz of my class schedule although sometimes i missed high school except uniforms and tight rules.

wew i talked too much but good luck at school!

I guess you'll just have to come to terms with it, because there isn't anything you can do.
    Just expect to be doing all the thing you normally do on a school day and don't think about how bored and tired you are.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

I do things sometimes

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES

You spend hours everyday on discord alone and low-key brag about how you didn't study for your exam. Don't ask for help if you're not gonna use the advice at all.
    I aced the LSAT

Master Sorcerer

Most of the time you don't really come back to school ready, so for me I consider those who ARE ready really lucky. You always have time to pick up the pace and be back up to speed. Take your time, everybody goes at it at differing paces. As a university student, I find it helpful to have a to-do list on a small notebook or something so I know what I need to get done and try to get it done at the most convenient time possible. I know it's hard not to procrastinate, but you have to try and avoid doing it to avoid putting off your load until the last possible minute, making you more prone to panicking and less likely to get your stuff done with quality. Wishing you the best of luck. It's not a bad thing to take some time off to play or anything but make sure not to let playtime take too much of your schedule.
    IGN: Garral

Wink Hi

Well I'm learning electricity and I'm doing collage which makes it super hard but I still manage good numbers. You have to read more and stuff don't stress there's no way other than just you don't think about it. I got one only which is listen to music while going to school makes your brain relaxing or at least it does main. Good luck on your exams man.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Then your not ready to take on life huh. What a shame
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60

Current Goals
    Get WOTD Once! ( seriously ) --Never Lucky-- -
    Get atleast to 50 Gtokens - 33/50
    Have atleast a UT -