Thread: Make mods by clothing a bit longer(like Medusa Crown's stone effect from 5s to 30s)

Default Make mods by clothing a bit longer(like Medusa Crown's stone effect from 5s to 30s)

To put it simply.... the Medusa Crown is kinda sucky. Even as an owner...5s is not long at all. The "Mad Hatter", one of my favorite items also suffers this. Same with Cloak of Falling Waters, with a 5s wet mod.

Theres a Balloon Bunny type leash that has hats that last 15s. This is slightly better but still not so nice.

I want to make the argument it is kinda lame with only a 5 second mods.... if you oncreased it to 30s, I feel we could all agree it won't be too long and also actually serve some (visual) use.

This is also a very simple patch that won't even take much time. I think it is worth considering.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Better yet, what if the world owner could set the duration of these effects?

Lesser Wizard

Yes pls, the new Medusa's Crown got some cool and funny effect. But the mod/effect isn't long enough
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn

Talking Hi

They put it for 5s for a reason. It would be great if they could at least move it to 10 or 15 sec.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    To put it simply.... the Medusa Crown is kinda sucky. Even as an owner...5s is not long at all. The "Mad Hatter", one of my favorite items also suffers this. Same with Cloak of Falling Waters, with a 5s wet mod.

Theres a Balloon Bunny type leash that has hats that last 15s. This is slightly better but still not so nice.

I want to make the argument it is kinda lame with only a 5 second mods.... if you oncreased it to 30s, I feel we could all agree it won't be too long and also actually serve some (visual) use.

This is also a very simple patch that won't even take much time.
    I agree , 5 seconds is too low , I think it would be better if it lasted 30 seconds, also they should also let admins to be able to use the crown
    Goal:
    34/50 Level
    1/2 Ring
    Growtoken: 21/200

Channel link:

My instagram:

Discord username: