Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 38

Thread: Servers down for anyone else as well ?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,977

    Default Servers down for anyone else as well ?

    I have been trying to connect for the last hour +. At first tought it was an issue with my connection but have spoken to others and seems like they are experiencing the same thing. Checked Growtopia twitter doesn't seem to have posted anything regarding the status of the servers.

    Just curious anyone else have trouble logging on ?
    wow nice picture

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    I have been trying to connect for the last hour +. At first tought it was an issue with my connection but have spoken to others and seems like they are experiencing the same thing. Checked Growtopia twitter doesn't seem to have posted anything regarding the status of the servers.

    Just curious anyone else have trouble logging on ?
    I waited for a couple of minutes after closing the game and it works.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

    visit powfartsv2 for stuff

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    I waited for a couple of minutes after closing the game and it works.
    Seems to be working for some people but not others. I tried multiple times with different connections and devices. Maybe it's region specific what country are you in ?
    wow nice picture

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Turn on airplane mode with ur device , then turn it off . This works for me
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Turn on airplane mode with ur device , then turn it off . This works for me
    That seems to be working for some people but no luck on my part. Found our from some people (not confirmed) might be related to a bug in the new client update and resinstalling the game might fix it.
    wow nice picture

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    That seems to be working for some people but no luck on my part. Found our from some people (not confirmed) might be related to a bug in the new client update and resinstalling the game might fix it.
    Yeah I almost tried everything but I still cannot log on...
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Same bro. It's stucking at connecting and can't login. Also there's no an explanation in Growtopia's Twitter page
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~


    Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Yeah I almost tried everything but I still cannot log on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Same bro. It's stucking at connecting and can't login. Also there's no an explanation in Growtopia's Twitter page
    Well they get into the office at 9 so hopefully it clears up quickly so we can play.
    wow nice picture

  9. #9
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Below the sky
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    I have been trying to connect for the last hour +. At first tought it was an issue with my connection but have spoken to others and seems like they are experiencing the same thing. Checked Growtopia twitter doesn't seem to have posted anything regarding the status of the servers.

    Just curious anyone else have trouble logging on ?
    Me too It's been 2 hours since i disconnected and can't log in system always saya "Error connecting click cancel to try again"

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    637

    Default

    dont use alternate address for connection

  11. #11
    Former Team Member Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Thanks for all the reports, we're currently investigating the issue. It would help us if you can send us more details, like which platform & Internet connection you're using, the name of ISP and region you're playing from and similar. Thank you in advance

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    764

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi guys,

    Thanks for all the reports, we're currently investigating the issue. It would help us if you can send us more details, like which platform & Internet connection you're using, the name of ISP and region you're playing from and similar. Thank you in advance
    The servers have been down like 1 hours for me, I play on Mobile right now and I'm using 4G net which is pretty fast for me and from Finland. I hope this helps
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •