Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why still they're hiding absolutely chances of rares from us?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Of course lol, growtopia is not a charity
    200iq people think that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    200iq people think that it is.
    UBISEFT WHY UR SELLING GEM PECKS FOR REAL MONEY? PLEZ MAKE IT FREE
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Yes they keep it secret because it's a suprise . The game wouldn't be fun if we knew when we would get rare items lol.
    I agree lol
    GrowID: dudepom
    World: dudepom
    Discord: dudepom#1916

The only reason I could see why WE haven't got the chances is it's too rare and expensive to calculate, some might spend millions of gems while others might only need 100k gems.

Unlike geiger counters, you can just calculate it with 100 tries in multiple worlds and kaboom you have the data and just average them all

Ironically if they don't make the rates public then this can be considered as gambling as we don't really know what are the odds+we spend money (iap) or wls for gems just to get the GHC (jackpot),Then the prize is worth alot of WLS (which is the game's economy).

But again this is ubisoft, they can make the rules but not the community of the game that's economy is ran by the community lmao.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

I always thought that the chance of prizes from wolf world and surgery were the same as the cost of getting them from sales man. for example, a thingamabob from sales man costs 12600 caduceus, so there is a 1/12600 chance of getting it from a surgery.
    ign: WizardPro

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    UBISEFT WHY UR SELLING GEM PECKS FOR REAL MONEY? PLEZ MAKE IT FREE
    Ubi why no make free (JK)

IGN : CaribbeanJr

I cant tell you one thing about getting Thingamabob and Golden Heart Crystal... it’s definitely not about getting by chance or rarity, still it can be the account your using can be a lucky account where you can get a good amounts of Bobs while doing surgeries and ghcs in valentine.
    Cause I did crazy amount of Surgeries (40k+++) and not a single Bob...
    aAnd every year, I spend 1mil gems in Valentine and not a single ghc. Last year I opened 3k+ golden booty chest and only got like 5-6 Angles and no ghc (you can check my Youtube channel for proof)

And btw I have a friend who do surgeries and he get like 3-4 Bobs a week while doing surgeries and again I have proofs and screenshots.

So yeah this need to be fixed since its not fair some people do all the hard work and spend a lot of dls, all for nothing
    IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Quote Originally Posted by Ihady View Post
    I cant tell you one thing about getting Thingamabob and Golden Heart Crystal... it’s definitely not about getting by chance or rarity, still it can be the account your using can be a lucky account where you can get a good amounts of Bobs while doing surgeries and ghcs in valentine.
    Cause I did crazy amount of Surgeries (40k+++) and not a single Bob...
    aAnd every year, I spend 1mil gems in Valentine and not a single ghc. Last year I opened 3k+ golden booty chest and only got like 5-6 Angles and no ghc (you can check my Youtube channel for proof)

And btw I have a friend who do surgeries and he get like 3-4 Bobs a week while doing surgeries and again I have proofs and screenshots.

So yeah this need to be fixed since its not fair some people do all the hard work and spend a lot of dls, all for nothing
    This might explain on why when there was one time I did geiger almost everyday for one month I was getting 2-3 white crystals every week and 0 for the whole month on my alt.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    This might explain on why when there was one time I did geiger almost everyday for one month I was getting 2-3 white crystals every week and 0 for the whole month on my alt.
    So, do you mean the 'luckyness' depends on the account?
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)