Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 17

Thread: Is there any riskless ways to earn wls?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    414

    Question Is there any riskless ways to earn wls?

    No BFG, no farming,no geiger and no massing, Ive done those 4 and im satisfied with what I earned.
    Also I don't really like the "buy less sell more method", its too stressful especially when dealing with toxic players lol.

    Anyways, thanks in advance.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard supercroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Step 1
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.45.56.png
Views: 291
Size:  40.8 KB

    Step 2
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.46.49.png
Views: 289
Size:  28.0 KB

    Step 3
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.26.png
Views: 289
Size:  42.6 KB

    Step 4 (Profıt)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.52.png
Views: 288
Size:  20.2 KB

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supercroc View Post
    Step 1
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.45.56.png
Views: 291
Size:  40.8 KB

    Step 2
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.46.49.png
Views: 289
Size:  28.0 KB

    Step 3
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.26.png
Views: 289
Size:  42.6 KB

    Step 4 (Profıt)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.52.png
Views: 288
Size:  20.2 KB
    time to make some locks.
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Intensifies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    whiterun
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    time to make some locks.
    cries in parkour
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

    stay safe and have a nice day!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    800

    Talking Hmm

    If you hate all of those things then I don't know whats left for you other than investing in some items.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard FrostFloofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    in my bed
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    No BFG, no farming,no geiger and no massing, Ive done those 4 and im satisfied with what I earned.
    Also I don't really like the "buy less sell more method", its too stressful especially when dealing with toxic players lol.

    Anyways, thanks in advance.
    Joins giveaway or the fossilz skem
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

    [Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

    I <3 GT

    Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    If you hate all of those things then I don't know whats left for you other than investing in some items.
    its not that I hate it, I just need more ways other than those, I just need to maximize my current profiting ways.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    its not that I hate it, I just need more ways other than those, I just need to maximize my current profiting ways.
    Carnival is the best way to profit. Just sell ghost boss quests or fossil punches.
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supercroc View Post
    Step 1
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.45.56.png
Views: 291
Size:  40.8 KB

    Step 2
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.46.49.png
Views: 289
Size:  28.0 KB

    Step 3
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.26.png
Views: 289
Size:  42.6 KB

    Step 4 (Profıt)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 16.47.52.png
Views: 288
Size:  20.2 KB
    Fill a world with dirt and dig there tons of holes with water buckets and block glues, then /sb sell stit 200/1. LOL
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

    Cheap SSP shop in IDDY

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Carnival is the best way to profit. Just sell ghost boss quests or fossil punches.
    w-wwait, so you're saying fossils rise during carnival?

    *I've always given away my fossil rocks because I didn't really think they were useful to me*
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Center of The Omniverse
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Farming doesn't involve risk.
    That is if you decide to spend hours pressing two buttons.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

    I do things sometimes

    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    w-wwait, so you're saying fossils rise during carnival?

    *I've always given away my fossil rocks because I didn't really think they were useful to me*
    Well yes it does, but selling/buying punches are really risky because there are a lot of scammers

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •