Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it's time to close the console servers !

Angry it's time to close the console servers !

game abandoned since December, no iotm for 2 months

it is time that you close the servers on console and transfer if possible our object etc to pc / mobile !

in any case me, I no longer play your game on console. better games happen especially animal crossing.

please shut down the console servers once and for all! since you already started avoiding us like the plague or the coronavirus ;-)!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    transfer if possible our object etc to pc / mobile !
    lol you can dream
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Default They know it's dead

The mods literally gave us an update of the state of console.
    They probably won't remove servers, since there are still players, including, for whatever reason, my niece.
    If people still play, Ubi might still get enough microtransactions to pay for the servers.
    Since they use AWS (as far as I'm aware), they pay for what they use, which is a pretty small amount.
    It probably makes financial sense to them.

They also have to announce the close 30 days before it happens.
    ~Garodus

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...te-of-Consoles
    An official announcement about the state of consoles
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Talking Hi

You should undrestand that they are trying to fix other stuff first and later Console idk when but someday.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...te-of-Consoles
    An official announcement about the state of consoles
    thanks sherlock... i know that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    lol you can dream
    yeah i can so much !

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    You should undrestand that they are trying to fix other stuff first and later Console idk when but someday.
    I think you don't know what you're saying, as said in the quote, they won't do anything about console anymore and only allow monthly events like carnival, night of the comet thingy, etc.

First and foremost, we do not have a shutdown date for Growtopia on Consoles planned. If this decision comes to happen, we will make sure to inform you at least 1 month before. The game will continue to be available for everyone wanting to play Growtopia on PS4, Xbox, or Switch, with the caveat that there will be no big content updates in the near future. Also, bug fixes will not be addressed unless a critical issue arises (such as not being able to play at all). The Customer Support Team will still be available to you and will help you with issues you encounter as best they can, and the Community Team will still be available on the Forums and will show up in-game from time to time – they’re still looking forward to seeing you in our community events when possible!

We will not be able to allocate resources to run console-based Annual Events anymore, unfortunately, but monthly recurring events like Carnival, etc., will still run, leaving many options and possibilities to continue enjoying the game. We'll be here for you and encourage you to continue playing Growtopia on consoles. If at any point in the future there are changes or news for consoles, we'll make sure to update you as always.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Red face hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I think you don't know what you're saying, as said in the quote, they won't do anything about console anymore and only allow monthly events like carnival, night of the comet thingy, etc.
    I actually do know what I'm saying. Other wise I would not post thread like you . and I'm sure they don't care about console right now but later they will be since the console version is kinda new.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉

I actually do know what I'm saying. Other wise I would not post thread like you . and I'm sure they don't care about console right now but later they will be since the console version is kinda new.
    Again shooting yourself in the foot....

They've said they have no plans to touch console in its current state unless a game shattering bug works its way onto the console server.
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Again shooting yourself in the foot....

They've said they have no plans to touch console in its current state unless a game shattering bug works its way onto the console server.
    Yes I know they said that. They might change their mind later on because there might be many people who have spent $ On the game and what about them then ? Wake up please.

Yes I know they said that. They might change their mind later on because there might be many people who have spent $ On the game and what about them then ? Wake up please.
    It's not about the people that bought gems now, it's what the team can afford.
    Do you realize that running a game server can cost money?
    Take the game Deepworld for example, they shut down the servers because THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY anymore.

That's the reason why GT Console's life span is going to an end and its inevitable, the only thing they can do now is wait for the last month and say their goodbyes to this game, the same goes to whoever made huge progress at that game and whoever bought gems, atleast they got the rare achievements of a cancelled game...(if they care, coz I do)
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    It's not about the people that bought gems now, it's what the team can afford.
    Do you realize that running a game server can cost money?
    Take the game Deepworld for example, they shut down the servers because THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY anymore.

That's the reason why GT Console's life span is going to an end and its inevitable, the only thing they can do now is wait for the last month and say their goodbyes to this game, the same goes to whoever made huge progress at that game and whoever bought gems, atleast they got the rare achievements of a cancelled game...(if they care, coz I do)
    Hey what was your name in deep world?
    I sneezed once.