Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Thingamabob/doodad/Dary/legen /Lwiz at valentine

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    734

    Default Thingamabob/doodad/Dary/legen /Lwiz at valentine

    Will them rise? If thinking logically, many is doing some quests because of cheapish ghcs? So demand rise? But dont know does people usually hoard Bob/lwiz before event?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,234

    Default

    valentine weather: so romantic
    the price: my prediction very romanticly the same becus thingamabob is so many because of the doctor update
    ā€Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Will them rise? If thinking logically, many is doing some quests because of cheapish ghcs? So demand rise? But dont know does people usually hoard Bob/lwiz before event?
    Bob is gonna rise cause at least around 10+ people are waiting for valentine to come so they can buy the golden items they need for their legendary item
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Bob is gonna rise cause at least around 10+ people are waiting for valentine to come so they can buy the golden items they need for their legendary item
    Thanks Law

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    valentine weather: so romantic
    the price: my prediction very romanticly the same becus thingamabob is so many because of the doctor update
    Thanks Echhi-boy

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    764

    Talking Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Will them rise? If thinking logically, many is doing some quests because of cheapish ghcs? So demand rise? But dont know does people usually hoard Bob/lwiz before event?
    They will 100% drop in valentine and they most likely will rise too after valentine.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ā¤šŸ˜‰
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ā¤šŸ¤—

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •