Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 81

Thread: News about the virus:

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    That's luxury compared to Indonesia or the other 3rd world countries. Oh my God, they even provide free 15-20c masks that don't help at all!
    Turkey is not a 3rd world country lol .
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No need to panic. No need to wash hands either if you don't live in a third world poor and infected country.
    lmfao imagine being this guy saying you're safe as long as you're not in a third world country. fact check even a 3rd world country like mine has the top healthcare and is considered top countries to prevent an epidemic

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Like China, Indonesia and Turkey among others.
    Yes, washing your hands is beneficial of course. But with brown or blue water, that might be difficult.
    lol you really assume that a third world country gives out dirty water, bro open your eyes and see the world more
    IGN : Liquify


  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    2,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No need to panic. No need to wash hands either if you don't live in a third world poor and infected country.
    Indonesia : "Fools"
    h

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lmfao imagine being this guy saying you're safe as long as you're not in a third world country. fact check even a 3rd world country like mine has the top healthcare and is considered top countries to prevent an epidemic

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol you really assume that a third world country gives out dirty water, bro open your eyes and see the world more
    Yeah, I think there's a misunderstanding around here, the point I wanted to notice is the danger for the whole world. Not comparing countries as developped or non-developped. If Earth is facing with a virus problem at the moment, it can effect all of us.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

  5. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lmfao imagine being this guy saying you're safe as long as you're not in a third world country. fact check even a 3rd world country like mine has the top healthcare and is considered top countries to prevent an epidemic

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol you really assume that a third world country gives out dirty water, bro open your eyes and see the world more
    Look at all the documentaries.
    And yes, a more clean country in the north is pretty much safe.
    Top healthcare being them providing a 20 cent mask in exchange for a fortune of 20 USD equivalent.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Yeah, I think there's a misunderstanding around here, the point I wanted to notice is the danger for the whole world. Not comparing countries as developped or non-developped. If Earth is facing with a virus problem at the moment, it can effect all of us.
    I'm comparing how different nations can handle it better.
    Developed nations handle it better, that's just a fact.

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Look at all the documentaries.
    And yes, a more clean country in the north is pretty much safe.
    Top healthcare being them providing a 20 cent mask in exchange for a fortune of 20 USD equivalent.
    lol the amount of people who gets brown dirty water from taps are like so low that you can literally count them.

    and the only place selling overprice masks are people in china rn

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I'm comparing how different nations can handle it better.
    Developed nations handle it better, that's just a fact.
    you're literally comparing their position as third world and first world then jumping to conclusions saying third world countries are definitely screwed
    IGN : Liquify


  7. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lol the amount of people who gets brown dirty water from taps are like so low that you can literally count them.

    and the only place selling overprice masks are people in china rn

    - - - Updated - - -



    you're literally comparing their position as third world and first world then jumping to conclusions saying third world countries are definitely screwed
    90% drink black or brown water, the other 10% are considered rich.

    And yes, third world countries are basically screwed. F for you guys!

  8. #20
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Center of The Omniverse
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    90% drink black or brown water, the other 10% are considered rich.

    And yes, third world countries are basically screwed. F for you guys!
    Yes because we all know that viruses don't exist outside of 3rd world countries, truly an incomprehensible concept, thus i say, no need for petty HYGIENE and HAND WASHING. Not to mention there are infected people that have never been to Wuhan.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

    I do things sometimes

    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    90% drink black or brown water, the other 10% are considered rich.

    And yes, third world countries are basically screwed. F for you guys!
    ah yes you're totally right because you are smart!! I guess I will die goodbye world ((
    IGN : Liquify


  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Like China, Indonesia and Turkey among others.
    Yes, washing your hands is beneficial of course. But with brown or blue water, that might be difficult.
    Hey brown water such as tea and chocolate milk is actually good

    also fyi there isn't any infected here. Literally lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

  11. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    ah yes you're totally right because you are smart!! I guess I will die goodbye world ((
    You miss the point.

    Poor countries can not handle a worldwide virus better than rich ones.

    A salary of 350 USD a month can't possibly be good either.

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No need to panic. No need to wash hands either if you don't live in a third world poor and infected country.
    Thanks Doc, now im gonna get infected :)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •