View Poll Results: Would you like to have this system?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it would make GT fun again!

6 50.00%
  • No, I want to get scammed!

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The correct way to hire workers!

Lightbulb The correct way to hire workers!

With this system, hiring workers will be a lot easier.
    It reduces the risk of not getting paid to 0%

For this system to work, you will need an item, something like a work-vending machine (not sure about the design)

You can insert the amount inside:
    You can choose from blocks broken to providers harvested..
    You put in how many wls you have to pay per blocks...
    Then you insert your wls inside.

If the worker accepts the deal he wrenches the work-vending machine and clicks CONFIRM

The owner won't be able to take the wl back anymore except...

You may now say, but the worker can accept the deal and just leave..
    There is a solution for this, you (the owner) can also decide how much time the worker has before you can get your wl back. The worker will see the time limit and will have to work during this period of time, if he doesn't get finished in this time, he doesn't get the wl.. so this makes the whole collaboration stricter and safer..

I don't think this Idea has a lot of flaws and is easy implantable since there is a Growscan which works with the same principle..
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Sell Fuel Packs 23/1 at SOXGOS

Red face Hi

I like the idea but the owner could just ban you example if he puts 1 hours time and you have to break 600 block and you get paid 4 wls for that. You accept and start breaking and when you have broked like 500 block then the owner could just ban you. If there was a way to force the owner to pay and not scam then it would be great really.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I like the idea but the owner could just ban you example if he puts 1 hours time and you have to break 600 block and you get paid 4 wls for that. You accept and start breaking and when you have broked like 500 block then the owner could just ban you. If there was a way to force the owner to pay and not scam then it would be great really.
    No no, thats what I meant, the owner can't take the wl from the machine.. and when the blocks are broken, the worker gets the wls in his inventory..
    It is possible since it would be like as if you get an achievement

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Talking Hmmm

Yea but he could ban you.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Yea but he could ban you.
    Wow whats the point then.. you want your blocks broken dont you?

You may say, well he can ban before all blocks are broken, but thanks to this system you wont be able to ban him between the period of time given to the worker..

^^playin GT

Wink Owh

Ok then it makes alot of since like that so I will agrer with you

Quote Originally Posted by Msterio View Post
    Wow whats the point then.. you want your blocks broken dont you?

You may say, well he can ban before all blocks are broken, but thanks to this system you wont be able to ban him between the period of time given to the worker..
    Being unable to be banned is an easily abusable feature
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Bump. .

^^playin GT

Lesser Wizard
    United States of America (USA) Pennsyvania

For this system to work, you will need an item, something like a work-vending machine (not sure about the design)

If the worker accepts the deal he wrenches the work-vending machine and clicks CONFIRM

There is a solution for this, you (the owner) can also decide how much time the worker has before you can get your wl back. The worker will see the time limit and will have to work during this period of time, if he doesn't get finished in this time, he doesn't get the wl.. so this makes the whole collaboration stricter and safer..

I don't think this Idea has a lot of flaws and is easy implantable since there is a Growscan which works with the same principle..
    never gonna happen

Way tooooo complicated and pointless tbh. You just gotta learn through experience and maybe use your negotiation skills and be smart. Otherwise, the game has no purpose
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Red face

You say that there aren't many flaws but here's some:
    1. So as long as someone who claims to be a "Worker" accepts the "deal", is he automatically given access to the world? How will this "Worker" punch the providers then? If the "Worker" is given access to the world, doesn't that mean the world is at risk of being griefed or even nuked if this "Worker" does something illegal?
    2. The Worker can simply AFK until the time limit is up. When that happens, does the Worker just get the world locks? How will this system verify that the work has been done?
    3. When the Worker has accepted the deal, is the "vending machine" turned off to prevent other potential Workers? If yes, the Worker can troll the world owner by AFKing.

It may be "easily implementable" but I don't think anyone will use this because it's unnecessarily complicated. Usually newbies are the ones who do stuff like breaking blocks and clearing worlds but this system may turn them off. Who has time to learn how to use this system?

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt | findworkhere.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Need Workers? Want work? Click the globe!

Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    You say that there aren't many flaws but here's some:
    1. So as long as someone who claims to be a "Worker" accepts the "deal", is he automatically given access to the world? How will this "Worker" punch the providers then? If the "Worker" is given access to the world, doesn't that mean the world is at risk of being griefed or even nuked if this "Worker" does something illegal?
    2. The Worker can simply AFK until the time limit is up. When that happens, does the Worker just get the world locks? How will this system verify that the work has been done?
    3. When the Worker has accepted the deal, is the "vending machine" turned off to prevent other potential Workers? If yes, the Worker can troll the world owner by AFKing.

It may be "easily implementable" but I don't think anyone will use this because it's unnecessarily complicated. Usually newbies are the ones who do stuff like breaking blocks and clearing worlds but this system may turn them off. Who has time to learn how to use this system?
    What!? No you completely misunderstood everything..

As usual there will be huge locks ir other blocks so you break blocks..
    Imagine it was a growscan that scans how many of each block there are, it will also see how mans of what blocks are broken..
    So he literally cant grief anything

^^playin GT