Thread: why are famous/ good named worlds expensive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default why are famous/ good named worlds expensive?

sorry, im p lost. i last thing i knew you cant get growtokens from players who came, and i doubt anyone would rate worlds, they would just find what they need and leave. fossil is the only stuff i thought about, others are probably link-portal-service and expensive blocks. so why?
    expensive, as i mean: they would sell their world 10 dls (???) or 600 dls, etc
    thanks in advance
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    sorry, im p lost. i last thing i knew you cant get growtokens from players who came, and i doubt anyone would rate worlds, they would just find what they need and leave. fossil is the only stuff i thought about, others are probably link-portal-service and expensive blocks. so why?
    expensive, as i mean: they would sell their world 10 dls (???) or 600 dls, etc
    thanks in advance
    The price depends on how much profit there is and can be, if the world can be stocked, if fossils can be made, if the world is popular, and if the name is rare and profitable easily.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Lesser Wizard

Many rich people like to invest their Dls on rarename world because they can get ez wls by only restocking
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Mainly depending on the popularity of the name itself and is determined by how many people often visits it out of curiousity to see its contents. For example the word YEET is a memey term for throwing things therefore making it well known in game as people may attempt to obtain it or check it since it is commonly used and only one in existence.

Thats why worlds with different names comes in different levels of prices.

So in my opinion, people just want to have the name to either customize it or use it in a way they wished it be.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~