Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Feedback] Spelunkorama Strikes Back

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    It's a massive shame that builders cannot utilise the rune door, ore vein, or pure ore blocks for decorating alongside the usable magic-infused stone.

Maybe it would be nice to add alternative blocks to wallpapers that are darkness (so that we can use them elsewhere in other places), as well as alternatives to blocks used in official worlds - such as the new caverns with the magic-infused ore. Another case of this was the sacrificial well; really nicely designed block, but not usable by world builders. I get that this may be a problem for certain blocks and inevitable scamming, but some blocks should be free from this.
    Ngl, they look very good for cave blocks, please make them actual blocks next time, maybe like rng chance of getting it from using the mining explosives on em. 🤗

I see this as a Lord of the Rings references

IGN:Supermarine

Red face Very nice!

Everything well done in this update. Blocks, features and others. But when new Balrog Wings drop to 150-200wls this update will die too. So, making an item with Balrog wings would be good idea. Like 5 Balrog Wings + 1 Adventurer's Whip + 1 Transmog = Balrog Whip. I think it can rise the balrog wings price and keep cave update alive!

Also, why there is only 1 item with Magic Ore!
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 02-08-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Lesser Wizard

Default Spelunkorama Strikes back

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Attachment 231352

Heya Guys,

We just released the Spelunkorama once again! You can read more about it here.

Do check it out and share your insights about it here, we would love to know what you think about it! Plus, if you have suggestions you can share them here as well

Have fun!

~ NekoRei
    How long will Spelunkorama Strikes back be available for?
    Is this an event, or is this mini game feature here to stay?

Default Bugs

There is a bug in this update, plenty of people used hacks to figure out the mine door by not using the magic stones, they just teleport to the door.Please fix this because many people keep using this trick to get free items.

Fix the invisible dwarven blocks after rendering world :/

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    if you have suggestions you can share them here as well
    ~ NekoRei
    Hey nekorei Check my suggestion about mine update! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...sor)&ref=myref
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Lesser Wizard

It doesn't. Because it's awful! I can't even find that STUPID door to the damn updates. I wish render world could reveal it, but it does NOT. Probably because that'd be cheating. Either way, I'm still unable to find the damn door. Any tips on how I can find it? Also, those damn magic stones are so hard to find yet so easy to waste. I had like 5 but now I have 1 because of the damn door I am trying to find -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfoots View Post
    There is a bug in this update, plenty of people used hacks to figure out the mine door by not using the magic stones, they just teleport to the door.Please fix this because many people keep using this trick to get free items.
    It's awesome and best left that way.