Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spelunkorama Question

Default They are 1 Use You Know Right?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    ok the cave doors spawn in every NEW world. Old worlds dont get them because they are old and not valid. Think of someone who broke the whole cave world, then magically having a blue door spawn in the middle of it. That would be stupid to do
    Your reason is Actually so bad dude. If It spawns in A World Tho you need To wear magic Stones To See it and interact With it. If A BFG World Was A Cave Blasted World which is cleared Then and Used To be A bfg People Can See it if they wear magic Stones and can enter too. If you clear the magic Cave World With prizes in it that Becomes Like Your World but everyone can do things. If They enter. Thats Actually something i Would Want.

Lesser Knight

Why would they do anything like that? It simply does not make sense. Its like giving people fatty liver vials for cooking 95%+ food before the blocktor update.

You just want more value from your previously used cave worlds.

Default Its Not Same

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Why would they do anything like that? It simply does not make sense. Its like giving people fatty liver vials for cooking 95%+ food before the blocktor update.

You just want more value from your previously used cave worlds.
    They Just Add A Magic Door To Somewhere in the Cave Blasted Worlds.

Fun fact: Trying holding a seed or block. If you see a tile not square that where the magic door is .
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60
    Buying List:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-have-a-list-)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Well, the /news did have clear instructions this time though.
    Does anybody even read the /news?
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    Your reason is Actually so bad dude. If It spawns in A World Tho you need To wear magic Stones To See it and interact With it. If A BFG World Was A Cave Blasted World which is cleared Then and Used To be A bfg People Can See it if they wear magic Stones and can enter too. If you clear the magic Cave World With prizes in it that Becomes Like Your World but everyone can do things. If They enter. Thats Actually something i Would Want.
    ye but ur reason is worse. the new update is for the new worlds that have been blasted, and if someone with a previous 200+ worlds had gone through the doors with all of them, that would be conpletely unfair
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    I have a question too, and I’m extremely mad at this.

What if I enter the door, but upon trying to enter the door, I disconnect. I CANNOT FIND THE STUPID DOOR AGAIN AND IT ISNT IN THE SAME STUPID SPOT. will I ever find it again? Because midway entering it, I disconnected. When I regained connection, I was in a different world with the name cave in it.

PLEASE HELP ME FOR GODSAKE IAM TRIGERRED I WILL SCREAM
    It is in the same spot lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    Of course the cave blasts were replaced with a new use. In the codes, the old blasts are replaced with new terrain generations. Nothing's unfair, it's all fair. The update brings a new version of cave blast replacing the old one in the shop. If they put magic stones in the old blasted worlds before the update, that would make no sense because like how would the system know if it was blasted? The new ones are equipped with the secret door and iron ores.

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    no it’s not, I marked the spot.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    no it’s not, I marked the spot.
    It is. You marked the wrong spot.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Default Dude you Literally dont Know how the System Works.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Of course the cave blasts were replaced with a new use. In the codes, the old blasts are replaced with new terrain generations. Nothing's unfair, it's all fair. The update brings a new version of cave blast replacing the old one in the shop. If they put magic stones in the old blasted worlds before the update, that would make no sense because like how would the system know if it was blasted? The new ones are equipped with the secret door and iron ores.
    I Said yes there is no need for the magic Stones for the old Cave Blasted Worlds. And dude when A World is generated By using A Cave blasts the System always writes it. The System can say if A World is Cave Blasted or not. Well Cave blasts Was 30k gems Before too and After the Update it is same. I dont Get you guys Just saying it Would Be unfair or some other bs. It Would not be unfair for anyone. You guys are Just saying random things.

The new door is only placed when the blast is used. So yes if you bought a blast before the update but didn't use it, when you do use the blast the new world that is created will have a mine door in it. But any world that was created before the update will never get a mine door.
    Also the doors never move but they will be destroyed when the mine collapses (the time expires). So until the time expires, the mine can be re-entered from the rune door in your cave world. If you disconnect or log out and back in you will go back to the mine you were in until the time is up and if you leave the world you can get back from the door in your cave world.

I never tried the new update just another question.
    can i search that door by using growscan?

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG