Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 29

Thread: URGENT: NEW DUPLICATION

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    I'm curious how this works
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    Did u know? February 7 2019 its a duped item too
    So this is a normal things
    DOTY
    Duplicate Of The Year

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer GoldeRodGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On my Tiny Horsie
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Dupe Glitch already fixed.
    i hope this is no joke
    I can't find anything good to write here

    DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

    IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard Coldshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Theres always a tragedy for each year in growtopia. I'm not hoping for a rollback. I know a single rollback could cause a huge problems between us growtopians and the ubisoft staff. People will complain alot so it's best to just remove those items. A rollback could cause = lucky players that have gotten a low chance item will be mad ( the item disapears ), farmers that have farmed alot will be mad also ( all their hard work is gone ), and much more.
    Oof

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Are you sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
    i hope this is no joke
    I tested it few minutes ago, it's fixed. Now you can't place any perma item to cave worlds(Antigravity,jammers etc.) if you notice.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Thumbs up Yes

    I think they are still working on it on fixing that and removing those items manually.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    Theres always a tragedy for each year in growtopia. I'm not hoping for a rollback. I know a single rollback could cause a huge problems between us growtopians and the ubisoft staff. People will complain alot so it's best to just remove those items. A rollback could cause = lucky players that have gotten a low chance item will be mad ( the item disapears ), farmers that have farmed alot will be mad also ( all their hard work is gone ), and much more.
    I would definitely feel jaded by a rollback. I have been rolled back a few times and it's always set me back. Just like how another one would set me back enough to get me upset. I think by now they should have created a better way to deal with duplication besides setting everyone back.

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer HartAmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Little Red Dot
    Posts
    719

    Red face

    So what's the status of this glitch?

    IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt | findworkhere.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

    Need Workers? Want work? Click the globe!


  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Wink I undrestand

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I would definitely feel jaded by a rollback. I have been rolled back a few times and it's always set me back. Just like how another one would set me back enough to get me upset. I think by now they should have created a better way to deal with duplication besides setting everyone back.
    I really do and I'm sure they won't do role back because many worked hard in 3 days and it's unfair to do it. I'm sure they are going to remvoe those items manually without doing role back even if it takes them month.
    There's also 10% chance of them doing role back if they don't find a way but they will add 2x chance of gem and xp so idk if that helps those people who profited alot.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  10. #22
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Haven't played for a while, is the glitch fixed?
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

  11. #23
    Administrator Baskerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hello all,

    First, thanks to everyone for reporting this issue. It is important that this kind of problems are reported swiftly, so we can take action as soon as possible. With the last restart of the game, we've removed this exploit, so this duplication issue is now resolved in the game. Currently, the team is still investigating and steps are being taken. We know that many were askign for a roll back, but at this point in time it is too early to tell, but we will let you know, as soon as we are more certain.

    We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    ~ Baskerville

  12. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hello all,

    First, thanks to everyone for reporting this issue. It is important that this kind of problems are reported swiftly, so we can take action as soon as possible. With the last restart of the game, we've removed this exploit, so this duplication issue is now resolved in the game. Currently, the team is still investigating and steps are being taken. We know that many were askign for a roll back, but at this point in time it is too early to tell, but we will let you know, as soon as we are more certain.

    We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    ~ Baskerville
    *345days ago flashbacks

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •