Thread: Is it possible to solve this "Duplicate" problem without doing any RollBack?

Exclamation Is it possible to solve this "Duplicate" problem without doing any RollBack?

Erm, so you guys know, since valentine is close now, i spent many hours since 3days ago to do things such as farming etc, to gain DLS and Gems.

And when i heard that there're duplicate glitchs like 3hours ago, my anxiety goes damn high,
    It feels like all my hardwork is gonna be deleted completely, and that's why i ask, is it possible to fix these problems without doing any rollback?

I really appreciate it if Growtopia Team can fix these problems without doing so, but whatever the outcome is, I hope it's the best for our community.

Wink Hi sir.

Quote Originally Posted by mizutekun View Post
    Erm, so you guys know, since valentine is close now, i spent many hours since 3days ago to do things such as farming etc, to gain DLS and Gems.

And when i heard that there're duplicate glitchs like 3hours ago, my anxiety goes damn high,
    It feels like all my hardwork is gonna be deleted completely, and that's why i ask, is it possible to fix these problems without doing any rollback?

I really appreciate it if Growtopia Team can fix these problems without doing so, but whatever the outcome is, I hope it's the best for our community.
    Yes they are going to fix this without doing any role back I'm sure 100% so you're fine and if they do role back then they will put 2x gems and 2x Xp I'm sure so don't worry sir you're fine.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up β€πŸ˜‰
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday β€πŸ€—

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Yes they are going to fix this without doing any role back I'm sure 100% so you're fine and if they do role back then they will put 2x gems and 2x Xp I'm sure so don't worry sir you're fine.
    Well, hope so xD, anyway thanks.!

Thumbs up yea

Well, hope so xD, anyway thanks.!
    Anytime
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up β€πŸ˜‰
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday β€πŸ€—

well I just 80% sure rollback gonna happend

- - - Updated - - -

just dont buy expensive item for cheap price.dont duplicate
    and stop farming,safe your time it was time for u to take rest from playing gt untill gt developer announce about rollback confirm happend or no
    GrowID: dudepom
    World: dudepom
    Discord: dudepom#1916

I think they should rollback.
    Theres tons of ppl in various buy+ worlds selling super rares for close to original item worth prices and it's just not fair imo.
    Even if the devs remove most of the duped items the economy will still be affected.
    Just like last year there'll be A LOT of missed items.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hello all,

First, thanks to everyone for reporting this issue. It is important that this kind of problems are reported swiftly, so we can take action as soon as possible. With the last restart of the game, we've removed this exploit, so this duplication issue is now resolved in the game. Currently, the team is still investigating and steps are being taken. We know that many were askign for a roll back, but at this point in time it is too early to tell, but we will let you know, as soon as we are more certain.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

~ Baskerville
    10 chars .

Imho rollback is the best option. We saw how _incompetent_ they were last year. They could've fixed it with a simple rollback instead of spending time and effort trying to eradicate the dupes.
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    ROLLBACK NOT ROLEBACK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    Imho rollback is the best option. We saw how _incompetent_ they were last year. They could've fixed it with a simple rollback instead of spending time and effort trying to eradicate the dupes.
    I hope you read Ezzerio's announcement last year. We can't lose stupid data even if it's one day just because they are lazy. It is used to restore data.

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    I agree
    I just want rollback because I spent 60k gems for cave blaster and I using my valentine preparation gems but just got item wroth 20wl
    xD
    Last edited by dudepom; 02-08-2020 at 05:09 AM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I think they should rollback.
    Theres tons of ppl in various buy+ worlds selling super rares for close to original item worth prices and it's just not fair imo.
    Even if the devs remove most of the duped items the economy will still be affected.
    Just like last year there'll be A LOT of missed items.
    Only the economy is affected but not the game itself (nothing's corrupted). A rollback is only for restoration.

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)