Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PC: Golden Treasure Hoard

  1. #1

    Default PC: Golden Treasure Hoard

    I got this while breaking one of them in a cave world
    How rare is it and how much is it
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  2. #2

    Default Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    I got this while breaking one of them in a cave world
    How rare is it and how much is it
    If you place and break you will get one of:
    I got mine 5wls
    Gems (Usually about 100-500)
    Golden Cave Crystal
    Crystal Block
    Emerald Block
    Ruby Block
    Sapphire Block
    Golden Apple
    Topaz Block
    Spelunker's Headlamp

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Assessment View Post
    If you place and break you will get one of:
    I got mine 5wls
    Gems (Usually about 100-500)
    Golden Cave Crystal
    Crystal Block
    Emerald Block
    Ruby Block
    Sapphire Block
    Golden Apple
    Topaz Block
    Spelunker's Headlamp
    Hes asking for the price of the actual treasure hoard block. It's kinda rare to get the block upon breaking. But again, it's all on luck.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  4. #4

    Default

    Bump i still dk price
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Bump i still dk price
    Someone selling the thing for like 50wls, don't really know if that's real or nah
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Someone selling the thing for like 50wls, don't really know if that's real or nah
    Whoops I just broke 2 of them
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Whoops I just broke 2 of them
    What u got? I got my from breaking one was a topaz lel
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60
    Buying List:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-have-a-list-)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    What u got? I got my from breaking one was a topaz lel
    topaz and sapphire
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •