Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Duplicated Items - Queries Answered

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I just want to update you all on the dupe glitch issue that happened recently.

As soon as the glitch was reported we were able to replicate and report it for fixing, therefore the glitch was immediately fixed since Friday.

The mods were able to retrieve a huge chunk of the duped items and Kairos was able to recover more yesterday. Bottomline is, there is nothing to worry about esp. since we were able to manage the situation before it got worse. Also, there were no clothes or tradeable items duplicated only permanent items like the weather machine, etc.

And no rollback is needed since the amount of items duplicated are not alarmingly high.
    See stop wining people. I want to go back to business
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell CHEAP STUFF MY GAD IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

IOTMGO I BE BACK FOR YOU

Master Sorcerer

Hello Everyone!

As soon as the glitch was reported we were able to replicate and report it for fixing, therefore the glitch was immediately fixed since Friday.

The mods were able to retrieve a huge chunk of the duped items and Kairos was able to recover more yesterday. Bottomline is, there is nothing to worry about esp. since we were able to manage the situation before it got worse. Also, there were no clothes or tradeable items duplicated only permanent items like the weather machine, etc.

And no rollback is needed since the amount of items duplicated are not alarmingly high.
    Wooooo sweet mother home jesus alabama finally we get an update everyone including me has been worried and anxious lol! I guess the valentines event and everything else is comming soon? Noice.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Wooooo sweet mother home jesus alabama finally we get an update everyone including me has been worried and anxious lol! I guess the valentines event and everything else is comming soon? Noice.
    Yes, it is coming soon In a few days

Hello Everyone!

Nice,however can we know as well what is the percentage of the said items in total manually recovered, if possible? tbh the prices of the said items that got duped were shaken due to the said glitch/bug. Thus making them go below for their price and also how could we as well know if the said items are such the dupe ones and not the OG? so that we may get to know it.Thanks for the update/news for the said glitch.
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by hatsune View Post
    Nice,however can we know as well what is the percentage of the said items in total manually recovered, if possible? tbh the prices of the said items that got duped were shaken due to the said glitch/bug. Thus making them go below for their price and also how could we as well know if the said items are such the dupe ones and not the OG? so that we may get to know it.Thanks for the update/news for the said glitch.
    I would say we are at 85% right now. The team is still investigating and tracking down the other items missing. But this should not take long compared to last year's.

I definitely appreciate that the game wasn't rolled back. It's unfortunate that people choose to exploit glitches and wreak havoc but I definitely didn't want to lose progress because of that.

Hello Everyone!

Aren't weather machines and other permanent items tradeable

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    See stop wining people. I want to go back to business
    agreed big bro

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

I would say we are at 85% right now. The team is still investigating and tracking down the other items missing. But this should not take long compared to last year's.
    Thanks,for the swift reply and appreciate it keep up the good work guys.
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

there was a dupeglitch? wow this is dumb. I never get to be around for the fun stuff.

You don't need a rollback.
    Unless it is desperate.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

No rollback because the bug didnt exposed before they fixed
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Mau liat org tolol?