Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: Valentines Week 2020

  1. #13

    Default 1 Week Left Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Well, if you look at the pattern we usually start an update on Friday or in a day closer to the actual event. So just figure that one out hehe. All I am going to say is that it is going to happen very soon.
    If You Mean Soon For 1 Week Im Gonna Cry . Soon Means In Today To Me .

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer hatsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Philippines, Pasig City
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Im predicting, it would be on monday, most probably because its always a week before the said date they would release. . . who knows
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

  3. #15
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    If You Mean Soon For 1 Week Im Gonna Cry . Soon Means In Today To Me .
    Sorry I meant Thursday not Friday. Anyway, Valentine's Day is this coming Friday so I doubt it will be next week. For me "soon" means within the week or in just a few days.

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Sorry I meant Thursday not Friday. Anyway, Valentine's Day is this coming Friday so I doubt it will be next week. For me "soon" means within the week or in just a few days.
    But Friday is the actual day, shouldn't it come a few days earlier? :thonk:

    Edit : Im so stupid you meant the actual event sorry
    Removed img, please make it smaller. - Corrects

  5. #17
    Lesser Wizard ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    I'll warn you once, I won't warn twice.
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Sorry I meant Thursday not Friday. Anyway, Valentine's Day is this coming Friday so I doubt it will be next week. For me "soon" means within the week or in just a few days.
    Friday not Thursday*
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post
    Friday not Thursday*
    Thursday not friday*
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Well, if you look at the pattern we usually start an update on Thursday or in a day closer to the actual event. So just figure that one out hehe. All I am going to say is that it is going to happen very soon.
    Playing Safe "Soon"


    IGN: EuryX




    Goals

    1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

    2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

    3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

    4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]



    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  8. #20

    Default

    Personally, I would rather get flowers for no reason, than getting flowers because someone feels obligated due to the "Holiday".

    Show me you love me everyday with how you treat me. I would rather the actions than the flowers. But my gf wants her Valentine's Day Flowers bouquet. So I have to obey
    Last edited by rayshow; 02-13-2020 at 09:24 AM.

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer IUnify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    in gt more than i should
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayshow View Post
    Personally, I would rather get flowers for no reason, than getting flowers because someone feels obligated due to the "Holiday".

    Show me you love me everyday with how you treat me. I would rather the actions than the flowers. But my gf wants her Valentine's Day Flowers bouquet. So I have to obey
    I feel this personally my guy ^_^
    My Way:

    Be Kind
    Be Humble
    Be Wise

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •