Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New way to earn wls

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    Okay let me clarify one last time because nobody seems to get it
    We understand what you're saying, we just don't agree with it; two wrongs don't make a right.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    Okay let me clarify one last time because nobody seems to get it and I don't want a moderator to also misinterpret and give me an infraction.

There is a very popular scam that has to do with trading caged legendary dragons. The scammers intend to take the legendary dragon from the seller without paying for it.

When they're in the caged drag world, the scammers offer the seller a world lock or two to gain the trust of the seller. They then ask for access in the world giving the excuse that they need to check the world.

They respawn and type a message that is similar to the dialogue that appears when a person removes their access. When the seller places the dragon in the cage, the scammers take their access and the dragon.

That's all. So if you're the seller, you stop at the stage where they offer world locks. You benefit directly and also help reduce the popularity of the scam.

This is one of the few types of scams that profit the victims. There is another one about checkpoints which I had posted a year ago, this is like a follow up.

This is by far the quickest way to benefit from being a victim and there are a lot of people that do this scam.

This thread was just supposed to be info. Anyways take it anyway you like it, I'm not feeding this thread anymore because it seems pointless bringing such things to light. Just like last year with my checkpoint thread.

This is much more informative and it makes you the guy whos worried about scamming and wrote this to be warning to others. And not making u look bad and toxic Person.
    Thanks a lot from this buddy, nice thread to l drag sellers

Smile

This sounds fun to troll with, nice tactic
    Removed img, please make it smaller. - Corrects

Smile

I walked into two scam situations recently.

The first I was trying to buy a chicken plow and a player was spamming he sells for 70wl in a world. The display block had the plow but the vending machine had a riding chicken. I didn't buy it but I went again later and some one did buy it.

The second was yesterday when I was selling Balrog Wings. The player tried to pull the old switcheroo on me and switch the dlocks for a wl. I'll give him credit it was done decent and if I was rushing he would have gotten me.

It's sad I have to share space with players like that but there is nothing I can do about it and reporting them will do nothing. I just have to get what little satisfaction I can get knowing they can't fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    We understand what you're saying, we just don't agree with it; two wrongs don't make a right.
    Wow there buddy don't generalize yourself as everybody.

I trade items a lot and I know about this scam as well. They literally give you wls right after you call them to your world to gain your trust.

You're saying that you should return the wls to them after you realize that they're trying to scam you and let them use those wls to try their luck on another innocent person?

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.

And you're supporting the scammers which is odd because you like dragons and these people want to steal other people's dragons. You're okay with that?
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post
    You're saying that you should return the wls to them after you realize that they're trying to scam you and let them use those wls to try their luck on another innocent person?

And you're supporting the scammers which is odd because you like dragons and these people want to steal other people's dragons. You're okay with that?
    What I'm saying is that you shouldn't take their WLs to begin with. By doing so, you're only incentivising them. Think of it from their perspective, "if it's ok for you to take my WL, why shouldn't it be ok for me to try and take your dragon?" And what about those people who might do this once, then twice, until it becomes a habbit and they themselves become a scammer?

No, I am not supporting the scammers and I am 100% most definitely NOT okay with anybody stealing dragons, but there are better way to stop scammers than following their own philosophy.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Well, Rayman scams are pretty profitable, at first just drop more WLs than the person below you the owner will keep giving you WL. They are not after your WLs, they are after your Rayman, so dropping WLs wouldn't ben a problem. When it comes time to drop your Rayman, just leave, you should have 50+ WLs.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post

Well, Rayman scams are pretty profitable, at first just drop more WLs than the person below you the owner will keep giving you WL. They are not after your WLs, they are after your Rayman, so dropping WLs wouldn't ben a problem. When it comes time to drop your Rayman, just leave, you should have 50+ WLs.
    It's risky tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    What I'm saying is that you shouldn't take their WLs to begin with. By doing so, you're only incentivising them. Think of it from their perspective, "if it's ok for you to take my WL, why shouldn't it be ok for me to try and take your dragon?" And what about those people who might do this once, then twice, until it becomes a habbit and they themselves become a scammer?

No, I am not supporting the scammers and I am 100% most definitely NOT okay with anybody stealing dragons, but there are better way to stop scammers than following their own philosophy.
    You're not stealing their wls. They drop wls to grain your trust. They don't need an incentive. They had made up their mind to scam you the moment they said they want to buy your dragon for an expensive price. They never wanted your dragon, they wanted a quick steal.

If somebody dropped 2 wls on you and you realized that they were trying to scam you, what would you do?

Are you saying that you would give them back their wls and tell them not to scam again?
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.