Thread: Hiring a music composer (Maximum 150WL)

Default Hiring a music composer (Maximum 150WL)

Hello there, Im requesting a professional music composer to make the song of "Trials of Winter from Houseki No Kuni OST"...

Im not giving access to my world

SOURCE: https://youtu.be/VFHagV70D-E

How do I buy the song
    You should:
    USE YOUR OWN NOTES/RACKS
    MAKE THE SONG IN ANY WORLD AND SELL IT TO ME.

DM me in GT IGN: Pretested. If I'm not available mail me at WEN8..

Thanks!
    Assessment

Quote Originally Posted by Assessment View Post
    Hello there, Im requesting a professional music composer to make the song of "Trials of Winter from Houseki No Kuni OST"...

Im not giving access to my world

SOURCE: https://youtu.be/VFHagV70D-E

How do I buy the song
    You should:
    USE YOUR OWN NOTES/RACKS
    MAKE THE SONG IN ANY WORLD AND SELL IT TO ME.

DM me in GT IGN: Pretested. If I'm not available mail me at WEN8..

Thanks!
    Assessment
    So basically you want someone to make a song for you and for them to receive the payment afterwards. Considering you might not even like the product no. As a composer I would never, for that offer I’d do at least half up front.
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfArt View Post
    So basically you want someone to make a song for you and for them to receive the payment afterwards. Considering you might not even like the product no. As a composer I would never, for that offer I’d do at least half up front.
    I always let someone make the song first in a separate world and then sell it to me after it's done, I'd never pay someone first. If I don't like certain parts, I can always ask the composer to tweak it a bit before selling it to me
    IGN: Law

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I always let someone make the song first in a separate world and then sell it to me after it's done, I'd never pay someone first. If I don't like certain parts, I can always ask the composer to tweak it a bit before selling it to me
    Mostly everyone is pay half or pay all up front. Their is only like 2 people in the forums who do it pay after. I would never spend time on something someone won’t pay for.
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews