Thread: i almost passed out in class

Default i almost passed out in class

so basically in biology class, we were labeling a male genital and my eyes suddenly become foggy and black, kinda like when you stand up too fast and your eyes do that thing. so I thought it would go away but nope, it stayed. it kept flickering and staticy and it didn't get any better. i couldn't even hear what the teacher was saying because everything sounded faint and far away and echoey. that's when i realized something was wrong and i needed some help but i couldn't even open my mouth. that's when i started thinking that i would die and i started to be scared. then i put my head onto the table and i fell asleep. and then i woke up and my eyes were fine and i was sweating profusely. this is the first time this ever happened and idk what to do. i exercise and eat and drink enough water and i think i am a healthy person.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    so basically in biology class, we were labeling a male genital and my eyes suddenly become foggy and black, kinda like when you stand up too fast and your eyes do that thing. so I thought it would go away but nope, it stayed. it kept flickering and staticy and it didn't get any better. i couldn't even hear what the teacher was saying because everything sounded faint and far away and echoey. that's when i realized something was wrong and i needed some help but i couldn't even open my mouth. that's when i started thinking that i would die and i started to be scared. then i put my head onto the table and i fell asleep. and then i woke up and my eyes were fine and i was sweating profusely. this is the first time this ever happened and idk what to do. i exercise and eat and drink enough water and i think i am a healthy person.
    See a ****ing doctor, not some 5 year old on the growtopia forums XD
    Get well soon!

Master Sorcerer

I am not a doctor but it seems like u got a low blood sugar. Maybe a candy bar will do u good every once in a while.
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

My knowledge isn't the best but it could be related to low BP. Anyway, you should still visit a doctor. Hope it's not something serious
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

i literally passed out in class because of a bleeding like a really bad bleeding..
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

you're probably just sleepy, I experience this very often in class
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    you're probably just sleepy, I experience this very often in class
    lmao, sometimes it's sleepiness for me but it sounds like it isn't for the OP
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Banned

I sleep barely 4,5 hours, sometimes less, and this has never happened to me.
    Go to the school doctor/nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    lmao, sometimes it's sleepiness for me but it sounds like it isn't for the OP
    I think it's because I sleep more than the average
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    You should probably tell your mom/dad since it's really uncommon for all this to happen. But then again, It's your choice. You can either just wait until it happens again and panic or just go now and get urself checked
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    You should probably tell your mom/dad since it's really uncommon for all this to happen. But then again, It's your choice. You can either just wait until it happens again and panic or just go now and get urself checked
    my dad says that he sometimes has this as well (like once every 2 years) and it's probably genetics.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ