Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: i almost passed out in class

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SmartWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    waffleland
    Posts
    598

    Default i almost passed out in class

    so basically in biology class, we were labeling a male genital and my eyes suddenly become foggy and black, kinda like when you stand up too fast and your eyes do that thing. so I thought it would go away but nope, it stayed. it kept flickering and staticy and it didn't get any better. i couldn't even hear what the teacher was saying because everything sounded faint and far away and echoey. that's when i realized something was wrong and i needed some help but i couldn't even open my mouth. that's when i started thinking that i would die and i started to be scared. then i put my head onto the table and i fell asleep. and then i woke up and my eyes were fine and i was sweating profusely. this is the first time this ever happened and idk what to do. i exercise and eat and drink enough water and i think i am a healthy person.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    so basically in biology class, we were labeling a male genital and my eyes suddenly become foggy and black, kinda like when you stand up too fast and your eyes do that thing. so I thought it would go away but nope, it stayed. it kept flickering and staticy and it didn't get any better. i couldn't even hear what the teacher was saying because everything sounded faint and far away and echoey. that's when i realized something was wrong and i needed some help but i couldn't even open my mouth. that's when i started thinking that i would die and i started to be scared. then i put my head onto the table and i fell asleep. and then i woke up and my eyes were fine and i was sweating profusely. this is the first time this ever happened and idk what to do. i exercise and eat and drink enough water and i think i am a healthy person.
    See a ****ing doctor, not some 5 year old on the growtopia forums XD
    Get well soon!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    930

    Default

    I am not a doctor but it seems like u got a low blood sugar. Maybe a candy bar will do u good every once in a while.
    tanked: badboy

    growtopia: badboy101

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    My knowledge isn't the best but it could be related to low BP. Anyway, you should still visit a doctor. Hope it's not something serious
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    734

    Default

    i literally passed out in class because of a bleeding like a really bad bleeding..
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,276

    Default

    you're probably just sleepy, I experience this very often in class
    IGN : Liquify


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    you're probably just sleepy, I experience this very often in class
    lmao, sometimes it's sleepiness for me but it sounds like it isn't for the OP
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    I sleep barely 4,5 hours, sometimes less, and this has never happened to me.
    Go to the school doctor/nurse.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    lmao, sometimes it's sleepiness for me but it sounds like it isn't for the OP
    I think it's because I sleep more than the average
    IGN : Liquify


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    so basically in biology class, we were labeling a male genital and my eyes suddenly become foggy and black, kinda like when you stand up too fast and your eyes do that thing. so I thought it would go away but nope, it stayed. it kept flickering and staticy and it didn't get any better. i couldn't even hear what the teacher was saying because everything sounded faint and far away and echoey. that's when i realized something was wrong and i needed some help but i couldn't even open my mouth. that's when i started thinking that i would die and i started to be scared. then i put my head onto the table and i fell asleep. and then i woke up and my eyes were fine and i was sweating profusely. this is the first time this ever happened and idk what to do. i exercise and eat and drink enough water and i think i am a healthy person.
    You should probably tell your mom/dad since it's really uncommon for all this to happen. But then again, It's your choice. You can either just wait until it happens again and panic or just go now and get urself checked
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer SmartWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    waffleland
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    You should probably tell your mom/dad since it's really uncommon for all this to happen. But then again, It's your choice. You can either just wait until it happens again and panic or just go now and get urself checked
    my dad says that he sometimes has this as well (like once every 2 years) and it's probably genetics.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •