Thread: Fastest way to earn WLs

Master Sorcerer

Default Fastest way to earn WLs

So I know I'm an old player here but I've last played 1-2 years back and when I came back all my old strategic ways to earn wls seem to not work. There is a huge inflation I see going on no compared to years back, and I cant really seem to find a way to be able to earn WLs easily...

I've found massing to be decent (and easy) for the first few dls, but it becomes a hassle soon after. Head over to MASSHELP for recipes
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

Well...

Geiger: Selling crystals
    Plat: Sell plat seeds 65/1. Massing them
    Surgery packs: Selling packs brought with gems from stores. 1 pack/ 6.5-7 wls each
    SSp: Selling ssp packs brought with gems from stores.
    Fishing (only if you got grod): Get P fish, train them, and sell during carnival
    Crystal shattering (make sure not to get scammed): Save your crystals from Geiger. During carnival, combine crystals and sell shatter crystals to players who need them.
    Massing (takes a long time)
    BFGing (takes a decent amount of time)
    Trading: Find a worthy item that's worth 1 dl to a lot of dls. Buy low, Sell high.
    Boss ghost (most profitable by far, I've seen); It has very high difficultly to beginners. If you know how to do it, that's like 1-3 dls profit per carnival
    O how little

Talking

So many Profit methods you can do in Growtopia

1.Farming:farming is the popular way to get Stable income. They are have some Farmed items like Pepper trees,HTBS,Chandeliers And more
    2.Massing:Massing is the buying cheap items and splice it to make a new items. You can check some recipes in MASSHELP
    3.Building Worlds:On this profit,you need to become creativity to make a cool world and sell it for a profit. You can make a Farmworlds,BreakWorlds,Mainworlds,And more.
    4.Buying cheap item and sell it for expensive:For example,I buy Geiger counter for 12wl and i sell it for 13wls, so i profited 1wl(Not bad).
    5.Buying/selling profitable worlds:You need to buy Cheap worlds and sell it for expensive.WARNING:This method is high risks and getting scammed!

CHECK MORE PROFIT TIPS IN World:GROWTOPIAWIKI

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Aliwarga View Post
    So I know I'm an old player here but I've last played 1-2 years back and when I came back all my old strategic ways to earn wls seem to not work. There is a huge inflation I see going on no compared to years back, and I cant really seem to find a way to be able to earn WLs easily...
    I recommend make full dirt farm as my perspective
    IGN: FTDaily
    IG: Sprayquaza
    Discord: Sprayquaza#0623

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Aliwarga View Post
    Keep doing what you do and stack profit
    You can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.