Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: I have a question

  1. #1
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    70

    Default I have a question

    If i will buy from vending machine 14 Day Subscription Token , i will get billboard , can /sb , /cb ? Tysm

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    803

    Thumbs up Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Evostar View Post
    If i will buy from vending machine 14 Day Subscription Token , i will get billboard , can /sb , /cb ? Tysm
    Hi sir, Can you explain what you mean by this thread ?
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Hi sir, Can you explain what you mean by this thread ?
    He is asking if he gets supporter status if he uses a 14 day subscription token

    as for OP, as far as i can tell, no. Supporter status is only given through spending money or getting 7000 gems through tapjoy offers
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  4. #4

    Default Some of them no.

    I Think billboard is for only supersupporters. The Growtokens are only coming when you Buy it th real money From store. Sb cb i dont Really Know i Think they only depends on Your levels. If you meant ıf they become free no they arent free. Sb and cb always require gems.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    803

    Red face oo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    He is asking if he gets supporter status if he uses a 14 day subscription token

    as for OP, as far as i can tell, no. Supporter status is only given through spending money or getting 7000 gems through tapjoy offers
    Oo okey thanks for explaining and supporter status is only earned by = Tapjoy or buying gems from the shop in game.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  6. #6
    Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    I Think billboard is for only supersupporters. The Growtokens are only coming when you Buy it th real money From store. Sb cb i dont Really Know i Think they only depends on Your levels. If you meant ıf they become free no they arent free. Sb and cb always require gems.
    Normal Supporters can use billboards. I'm normal supporter and I can use it.
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

    This year goal:

    Get a DL (21/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    803

    Thumbs up Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte487 View Post
    Normal Supporters can use billboards. I'm normal supporter and I can use it.
    Exactly
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  8. #8

    Default Ok boomer

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte487 View Post
    Normal Supporters can use billboards. I'm normal supporter and I can use it.
    I Was always super supporter thats why i dont Know bout That.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    803

    Cool You do now ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    I Was always super supporter thats why i dont Know bout That.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  10. #10

    Default Imagine Just Being A Supporter not Supersupporter

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    You should See Your Mistakes First.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    803

    Cool ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    You should See Your Mistakes First.
    I have no mistakes and I already am super supporter I earned it by tapjoy. So I don't know what's my mistake here
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  12. #12
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    70

    Default Ty guys

    Ty guys , i was asking becouse i need to /sb but i am not spending money

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •