Thread: I have a suggestion.

Default I have a suggestion.

It's a boring suggestion but I think it's useful. I suggest something like an encyclopedia (growpedia). It would contain all the items put into groups (blocks, seeds, clothes etc.) and you could see how to get them and their rarity etc. (also put a search bar) I recently came back to growtopia and I saw so many new items and locks and stuff without knowing what they did. So I suggest a growpedia (change the name if not satisfactory) to help newbies/returning players like me.
    Last edited by PhoenixOfMag; 02-11-2020 at 07:20 PM. Reason: I remembered to add some things

Thumbs up Hi

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfMag View Post
    It's a boring suggestion but I think it's useful. I suggest something like an encyclopedia (growpedia). It would contain all the items put into groups (blocks, seeds, clothes etc.) and you could see how to get them and their rarity etc. (also put a search bar) I recently came back to growtopia and I saw so many new items and locks and stuff without knowing what they did. So I suggest a growpedia (change the name if not satisfactory) to help newbies/returning players like me.
    I can make one if you guys want that idk
    Enjoy life and always be happy, Choose carefully who to trust in life.
    Be a good person don't ruin your humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I can make one if you guys want that idk
    I would be grateful because I honestly need that. (BTW I just realized that the tutorial book is a growpedia so some different name then)

Red face Hi

I would be grateful because I honestly need that. (BTW I just realized that the tutorial book is a growpedia so some different name then)
    usually I check buy+ worlds to check the new items that is been realese but sure I will try my best to make one that you recomanded it is going to take a while tho so be patient lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    usually I check buy+ worlds to check the new items that is been realese but sure I will try my best to make one that you recomanded it is going to take a while tho so be patient lols.
    Thanks a bunch!

Wink ;)

Thanks a bunch!
    anytime