Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Best MASS projects?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight lilswaggysnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Quarantined
    Posts
    53

    Arrow Best MASS projects?

    Hey guys ...

    I am trying to make some profit with massing but I dont know which project to make? So if anybody can help me with that? also I have a budget of 8dls so what seeds should I buy / start massing.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Clouds, I'm not sure how in demand they are, but they have the potential to double your wls.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight lilswaggysnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Quarantined
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Clouds, I'm not sure how in demand they are, but they have the potential to double your wls.
    I need something that would sell fast ... something me and my friend can really focus on for some time and than just sell it all really quickly and get a massive profit.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    I need something that would sell fast ... something me and my friend can really focus on for some time and than just sell it all really quickly and get a massive profit.
    Maybe pocket lighters? I have no clue, and there really isnt mass that sells super duper fast
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    404

    Default

    I don’t really think massing is as effective as it was before.
    Plus the good ones costs alot to make (Ghost jars for example).

    If I were you I would invest in making a personal BFG and selling gems (Gaia+Unstable Tesseract+Growscan for counting gems) it would prob cost you a lil over 10 dls or a lil less than 10 but hey it’s faster than massing.

    edit: as of rn i’m doing a geiger farm, with my 3 devices I can make my alts charge and use my geiger while I farm with my main acc/afk and do something productive irl, this way I earned 4 white crystals in my first week and a charger this week without stressing myself grinding teir 1-5 blocks for some mass project that only gives you 10% profit.
    Last edited by Sombodi; 02-12-2020 at 01:07 AM. Reason: additional info
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight lilswaggysnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Quarantined
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I don’t really think massing is as effective as it was before.
    Plus the good ones costs alot to make (Ghost jars for example).

    If I were you I would invest in making a personal BFG and selling gems (Gaia+Unstable Tesseract+Growscan for counting gems) it would prob cost you a lil over 10 dls or a lil less than 10 but hey it’s faster than massing.

    edit: as of rn i’m doing a geiger farm, with my 3 devices I can make my alts charge and use my geiger while I farm with my main acc/afk and do something productive irl, this way I earned 4 white crystals in my first week and a charger this week without stressing myself grinding teir 1-5 blocks for some mass project that only gives you 10% profit.
    Can you explain how this *Personal BFG* works? I got no idea what you are talking about lol.

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight lilswaggysnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Quarantined
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Also I remember the old times where everybody would say that massing would give u some nice profit. and now that I actually want to do it you all are telling me not to do it lol.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    Can you explain how this *Personal BFG* works? I got no idea what you are talking about lol.
    Basically u bfg for urself. U buy some seeds/blocks and gather all of them in a dirt world, store them in mags. Collect the seeds too. then u just break like how u bfg normally. Following that, u empty the seeds periodically too. When done, use a gscan and sell the gems.

    *gems r stacked in tiles

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Basically u bfg for urself. U buy some seeds/blocks and gather all of them in a dirt world, store them in mags. Collect the seeds too. then u just break like how u bfg normally. Following that, u empty the seeds periodically too. When done, use a gscan and sell the gems.

    *gems r stacked in tiles
    I don't think that 8dls will buy you two mags and a enough seeds for a considerable amount of gems.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    Can you explain how this *Personal BFG* works? I got no idea what you are talking about lol.
    So just buy 1 UT and 1 Gaia, so you can do break like in BFG. This way people called it Personal BFG since its only you who can use the mechanism in your world.

    This is the step :
    1. Put UT and Gaia in Empty new world, dont forget put WL and Jammer too. Also put door or some SL to if you need your friend to help break
    2. move block that you want to break, put it in 1 place, max 4k per place, then target gaia to collect thats block seed and target UT to collect thats block drop.
    3. stand in the floating item who you need to break
    4. just do like BFG but without remote.
    5. after all block become seed you can sell gems drop in world with price 1k - 1,2k / wl in world buygems

    Dont forget double check if you get your growscan back in your backpack before trade the key

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard dudepom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In dark world
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I don’t really think massing is as effective as it was before.
    Plus the good ones costs alot to make (Ghost jars for example).

    If I were you I would invest in making a personal BFG and selling gems (Gaia+Unstable Tesseract+Growscan for counting gems) it would prob cost you a lil over 10 dls or a lil less than 10 but hey it’s faster than massing.

    edit: as of rn i’m doing a geiger farm, with my 3 devices I can make my alts charge and use my geiger while I farm with my main acc/afk and do something productive irl, this way I earned 4 white crystals in my first week and a charger this week without stressing myself grinding teir 1-5 blocks for some mass project that only gives you 10% profit.
    wasnt alt is illegal?
    🧐
    GrowID: dudepom
    World: dudepom
    Discord: dudepom#1916


  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dudepom View Post
    wasnt alt is illegal?
    🧐
    Nope (10 chars)
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •