Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best MASS projects?

Arrow Best MASS projects?

Hey guys ...

I am trying to make some profit with massing but I dont know which project to make? So if anybody can help me with that? also I have a budget of 8dls so what seeds should I buy / start massing.

Clouds, I'm not sure how in demand they are, but they have the potential to double your wls.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Clouds, I'm not sure how in demand they are, but they have the potential to double your wls.
    I need something that would sell fast ... something me and my friend can really focus on for some time and than just sell it all really quickly and get a massive profit.

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    I need something that would sell fast ... something me and my friend can really focus on for some time and than just sell it all really quickly and get a massive profit.
    Maybe pocket lighters? I have no clue, and there really isnt mass that sells super duper fast
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]

I don’t really think massing is as effective as it was before.
    Plus the good ones costs alot to make (Ghost jars for example).

If I were you I would invest in making a personal BFG and selling gems (Gaia+Unstable Tesseract+Growscan for counting gems) it would prob cost you a lil over 10 dls or a lil less than 10 but hey it’s faster than massing.

edit: as of rn i’m doing a geiger farm, with my 3 devices I can make my alts charge and use my geiger while I farm with my main acc/afk and do something productive irl, this way I earned 4 white crystals in my first week and a charger this week without stressing myself grinding teir 1-5 blocks for some mass project that only gives you 10% profit.
    Last edited by Sombodi; 02-12-2020 at 01:07 AM. Reason: additional info
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post

If I were you I would invest in making a personal BFG and selling gems (Gaia+Unstable Tesseract+Growscan for counting gems) it would prob cost you a lil over 10 dls or a lil less than 10 but hey it’s faster than massing.

edit: as of rn i’m doing a geiger farm, with my 3 devices I can make my alts charge and use my geiger while I farm with my main acc/afk and do something productive irl, this way I earned 4 white crystals in my first week and a charger this week without stressing myself grinding teir 1-5 blocks for some mass project that only gives you 10% profit.
    Can you explain how this *Personal BFG* works? I got no idea what you are talking about lol.

Also I remember the old times where everybody would say that massing would give u some nice profit. and now that I actually want to do it you all are telling me not to do it lol.

Lesser Wizard

Can you explain how this *Personal BFG* works? I got no idea what you are talking about lol.
    Basically u bfg for urself. U buy some seeds/blocks and gather all of them in a dirt world, store them in mags. Collect the seeds too. then u just break like how u bfg normally. Following that, u empty the seeds periodically too. When done, use a gscan and sell the gems.

*gems r stacked in tiles

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Basically u bfg for urself. U buy some seeds/blocks and gather all of them in a dirt world, store them in mags. Collect the seeds too. then u just break like how u bfg normally. Following that, u empty the seeds periodically too. When done, use a gscan and sell the gems.

*gems r stacked in tiles
    I don't think that 8dls will buy you two mags and a enough seeds for a considerable amount of gems.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]

Lesser Knight

So just buy 1 UT and 1 Gaia, so you can do break like in BFG. This way people called it Personal BFG since its only you who can use the mechanism in your world.

This is the step :
    1. Put UT and Gaia in Empty new world, dont forget put WL and Jammer too. Also put door or some SL to if you need your friend to help break
    2. move block that you want to break, put it in 1 place, max 4k per place, then target gaia to collect thats block seed and target UT to collect thats block drop.
    3. stand in the floating item who you need to break
    4. just do like BFG but without remote.
    5. after all block become seed you can sell gems drop in world with price 1k - 1,2k / wl in world buygems

Dont forget double check if you get your growscan back in your backpack before trade the key

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post

wasnt alt is illegal?
    🧐
    GrowID: dudepom
    World: dudepom
    Discord: dudepom#1916

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dudepom View Post
    wasnt alt is illegal?
    🧐
    Nope (10 chars)
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA