Thread: Profit tutor

Default Profit tutor

no
    Last edited by Calico; 02-12-2020 at 04:18 PM.
    Take some e's to help you on your quest!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I'm looking for someone to guide me through profiting strategies, and ways to make wls. I normally can make 50-100wls on a method, but then it doesn't work anymore so I switch to another method, and i lose wls, most if not all of them. It's been a vicious cycle for the past few years, and I need out of it. In exchange for assistance in profiting, I'm willing to offer a percentage of profits with you. This will only apply to methods provided by you, any other profit from methods of my own is mine. If I can progress to 10dls, I will be willing to cough up a dl as payment (not including percentage profits) I've become desperate at this point.

If you wish to inquire further, dm me.

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day/night!
    You can’t lose profit if you mass or farm
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfArt View Post
    You can’t lose profit if you mass or farm
    Accept, i bought tons of pepper only for it to drop insanely, and ive tried massing, but dont have enough wls to make a considerable number of trees, without seed loss killing my ability to profit, or even break even

I'm looking for someone to guide me through profiting strategies, and ways to make wls. I normally can make 50-100wls on a method, but then it doesn't work anymore so I switch to another method, and i lose wls, most if not all of them. It's been a vicious cycle for the past few years, and I need out of it. In exchange for assistance in profiting, I'm willing to offer a percentage of profits with you. This will only apply to methods provided by you, any other profit from methods of my own is mine. If I can progress to 10dls, I will be willing to cough up a dl as payment (not including percentage profits) I've become desperate at this point.

I don't think you should pay someone to give you tips. A lot of people are willing to share their strategies for free

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you really wanna pay someone for his tips, If I were you, I'd expect that person to have over 3,000dls otherwise he's considered to be average
    IGN: Law

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I don't think you should pay someone to give you tips. A lot of people are willing to share their strategies for free
    Yet, most method takes an absurd amount of wls, or I just can't do

How tf do you delete a thread, it seems whenever I make a thread its complete and utter garbage.

Accept, i bought tons of pepper only for it to drop insanely, and ive tried massing, but dont have enough wls to make a considerable number of trees, without seed loss killing my ability to profit, or even break even
    u dont buy farmable and wait for it to rise. u buy farmable and farm it. u make profit with gems.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Geiger: Selling crystals
    Plat: Sell plat seeds 65/1. Massing them
    Surgery packs: Selling packs brought with gems from stores. 1 pack/ 6.5-7 wls each
    SSp: Selling ssp packs brought with gems from stores.
    Fishing (only if you got grod): Get P fish, train them, and sell during carnival
    Crystal shattering (make sure not to get scammed): Save your crystals from Geiger. During carnival, combine crystals and sell shatter crystals to players who need them.
    Massing (takes a long time)
    BFGing (takes a decent amount of time)
    Trading: Find a worthy item that's worth 1 dl to a lot of dls. Buy low, Sell high.
    Boss ghost (most profitable by far, I've seen); It has very high difficultly to beginners. If you know how to do it, that's like 1-3 dls profit per carnival
    Farming
    O how little

“Accept” your loss and blame price manipulators
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    u dont buy farmable and wait for it to rise. u buy farmable and farm it. u make profit with gems.
    I didn't buy and wait for it to rise, I'm not stupid. I farmed it, and like a week later it went from 20/1 to 70/1 for seeds

Have u tried daily challenge? If u are certainly just do it

I didn't buy and wait for it to rise, I'm not stupid. I farmed it, and like a week later it went from 20/1 to 70/1 for seeds
    U already profit with the gems. It should cover the price u paid for the seed u bought. U can just farm them again and again and u will always make profit with gems from farmable. Nothing can go wrong with farmable.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    Have u tried daily challenge? If u are certainly just do it
    As far as I know daily challenge requires wls or an investment (such as grod) to do efficiently.

I have 3wls to my name atm