Thread: Help me find a girl set

Default Help me find a girl set

So, my GrowTopian has been pretty plain recently... It’s because I sold my previous set and now I have 20 DLs left over from it and don’t have the slightest inspiration to make a set, but I’m tired of being called a noob because I’m currently dressed as one (lol, I don’t know why people call others noob out of the blue T_T) so if someone could suggest some outfits or objects I’d be very grateful.

Thank you,
    Canappy

Quote Originally Posted by canappy View Post
    So, my GrowTopian has been pretty plain recently... It’s because I sold my previous set and now I have 20 DLs left over from it and don’t have the slightest inspiration to make a set, but I’m tired of being called a noob because I’m currently dressed as one (lol, I don’t know why people call others noob out of the blue T_T) so if someone could suggest some outfits or objects I’d be very grateful.

Thank you,
    Canappy
    Yeah, gt is pretty toxic with players. I am a noob myself and i have like a total of 4 wls and i have black cape wetset and airrobs.. and people call noob a guy with like 2dls that only has santa clothes. Try getting Growtopia Tools from appstore (not sponsored) (you won't find newest clothes cuz ubisoft doesn't allow it to get their new textures) and cracking it with lucky patcher, you can then customize your character and do the set you want.

I'll take being called a noob over being begged because people think I got wls.

Cool hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by canappy View Post

Thank you,
    Canappy
    Easiest way to make set is 1st think that what color do you like then go to all buy+ worlds example Buypant/buyskirt ... then watch whats the item that you like personally and buy.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Easiest way to make set is 1st think that what color do you like then go to all buy+ worlds example Buypant/buyskirt ... then watch whats the item that you like personally and buy.
    This is a great idea! +1

I generally start by picking one item I want to build a set around and go with that. Sometimes starting with a theme like "schoolgirl" is a good start. I think there were some items added back during PAW!
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I'll take being called a noob over being begged because people think I got wls.
    This all the way. ^^^

IGN: DREARY

Red face Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    This is a great idea! +1

I generally start by picking one item I want to build a set around and go with that. Sometimes starting with a theme like "schoolgirl" is a good start. I think there were some items added back during PAW!
    Thanks it's honor to hear those words from Odric haha you make me blush but yea I make my set with those tips
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I’m very glad that people replied, and I shall use your ideas. I’m very delighted to read your responses!

Thanks again,
    Canappy

Hey! If you have time, you can check my instagram account named aeios.official. I change my set a lot so you might find something you want there hihi!

To find my set is, I usually start with a wing that I wanted then pick a color on what I wanted to be. Then find some clothes, hairs, neck, hand, face items that fits on your set.

With all sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

~Desiderta