Thread: Dupe-Checking Machine

Default Dupe-Checking Machine

IF it's possible to program (which I think it is—hopefully). A machine that scans an item after dropping on it, to check whether it's duped—instantly a red no or a green yes shows up once an item is dropped. While this wouldn't be used too much, it would certainly be incredibly and I mean incredibly useful in case of an emergency (such as THIS one—the annoying 2020 WOTD Trophy dupe that is preventing me from selling mine). Oh, and I do suggest for it to use some sort of scanning method that would be 100% impossible to bypass.

If they could program this they would have removed all the items automatically already during the first and second dupe glitch incidents instead of manually removing each item from the game
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    If they could program this they would have removed all the items automatically already during the first and second dupe glitch incidents instead of manually removing each item from the game
    Does sound true! However, they are somehow tracking down the dupes... so what if the machine used the same method they are using right now? It could be a lengthy process, but as long as it worked and figured out whether the item is duped.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    Does sound true! However, they are somehow tracking down the dupes... so what if the machine used the same method they are using right now? It could be a lengthy process, but as long as it worked and figured out whether the item is duped.
    They go through the logs and use their analytical power to judge if an item is duped or not. I wouldn't trust a machine doing so itself (considering there has been lots of false positives even from the developers themselves)