Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 50

Thread: [Merged] Surgery - Love Mallet

  1. #37
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    What do you mean with your reply
    the 2-3 reply above u.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  2. #38
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Why is everyone so upset about this? It's just 1 week lol, stop whining and play
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  3. #39
    Lesser Wizard GodIcys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why is everyone so upset about this? It's just 1 week lol, stop whining and play
    neh 1 week i suppose to get the dr title now but cause of the “love mallet” i need to stop for 1 week its wasting my time

  4. #40
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why is everyone so upset about this? It's just 1 week lol, stop whining and play
    Ahem lol we are doing surgery on a regular basic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  5. #41
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Ahem lol we are doing surgery on a regular basic
    You do realize I also do around 300+ surgeries a day when I’m not doing anything and yet I’m not complaining 🐒
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  6. #42
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Congrats, Law. Because surely surgery takes a LOT of skill and is not something that anyone with wls can do.

  7. #43
    Lesser Wizard SunilB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xMera View Post
    What’s the point of limiting it to 2/pack? That’s what I’m wondering.

    They want the $$$.
    My name is Mellow, Marshmellow

    Player since 2013

    "Nothing is impossible because the word it self-says i'm possible"

    IGN: Marshmellow

  8. #44
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Congrats, Law. Because surely surgery takes a LOT of skill and is not something that anyone with wls can do.
    Why are you complaining? Everyone has the opportunity to gain wls lmao
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  9. #45
    Lesser Wizard GodIcys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why are you complaining? Everyone has the opportunity to gain wls lmao
    But at the same time why cant we complain ? its our rights

  10. #46
    Master Sorcerer ColdB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why is everyone so upset about this? It's just 1 week lol, stop whining and play
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    You do realize I also do around 300+ surgeries a day when I’m not doing anything and yet I’m not complaining ������
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why are you complaining?
    Weird flex but ok.

    1. Every player has their own rights to complain or give feedbacks. If not why threads like this or this exists?
    2. You do realize not every player are as rich as you right? Ofc you can afford the love mallets, which are expensive compared to other tools but what about the other players that don't have a big budget like you?
    3. Refer to 1. Ignore the replies made by other forumers if you have nothing to say or you have nothing to complain. Replies like these won't help at all. Let's just keep this a nice place for good discussions only shall we?

    There really are certain surgeries that are not curable and devs should try to fix it. I'm not sure whether it's fixed or not though.

    mi no minimodz ogei
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

  11. #47
    Administrator UBIDEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    Weird flex but ok.

    1. Every player has their own rights to complain or give feedbacks. If not why threads like this or this exists?
    2. You do realize not every player are as rich as you right? Ofc you can afford the love mallets, which are expensive compared to other tools but what about the other players that don't have a big budget like you?
    3. Refer to 1. Ignore the replies made by other forumers if you have nothing to say or you have nothing to complain. Replies like these won't help at all. Let's just keep this a nice place for good discussions only shall we?

    There really are certain surgeries that are not curable and devs should try to fix it. I'm not sure whether it's fixed or not though.

    mi no minimodz ogei
    Please check feedbacks from ThePsyborg in this thread https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ckness-feature

    Things were already fixed.

  12. #48
    Master Sorcerer Noodle905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Please check feedbacks from ThePsyborg in this thread https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ckness-feature

    Things were already fixed.
    Dear UBIDEV, have you ever considered testing your updates / getting a team of *Beta-testers* to test your updates for you? Why is growtopia the only MMO that doesn't have people test the updates?

    For the past two years now almost every update has had some flaw discovered within the first hour of the update being pushed out that could have easily been found by a group of testers before it was launched.

    Seriously though, it's rediculous that Growtopia is the only MMO around that doesn't test your updates. P.S. Having three staff members "testing" them clearly isn't enough, so please do not say they are tested properly.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

    Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles



    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •