Thread: Just deal with the low chance of getting ghc

Lesser Wizard

Default Just deal with the low chance of getting ghc

I understand your complain about the percentage of getting the ghc but if the chances gets higher do you think the golden item will be smth special? its about luck lets deal with it. I spend 40dls and didnt get any just angel the rarest but still good update. Lets enjoy the valentines its a game If you get ghc good for you if not better luck next time even people spend alot of gems its like a gambling guys but lower chance of winning. Just understand that ghc is the only rare item left in gt. Even ghc will drop to 40 soon like bob.

Thank for this post... I really needed it...

Last Valentine I spent 30 Dls+ on valentine packs and expected at least 1 GHC but unfortunately didn’t got it only some Angels and the before it I also spent 1 mil+ gems and didn’t got xD.
    So this year I thought my lucky might change and bought 2 million gems and, again, f
    Didn’t got it ...

Sure I was pissed and all (sorry for the language) but it was fun and enjoyed it...but the only thing I was bugged about is the hard work. You work hard for these dls especially if its 20 dls and above, while others got it from the first few tries.

My point, and please Dev hear me out, instead of getting Super GBC, since its kinda useless(Sorry devs), you should extend the points and change the prizes like a guild clash rewards or balloon warz.For example:

100 gbc: Super gbc
    250 gbc: 1 Super Gbc
    1000 Gbc: some kind of special prize for reaching 1000 like wing or item
    1500 Gbc: 2 super Gbc
    2000 Gbc: Also special prize
    3000 Gbc: also special prize

IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Subscribe to my youtube Channel!!!

Lesser Wizard

there are 3 things to note: Its pretty much gambling, It's like a lot of other events such as summerfest and other things that people spend a ton to do and still don't get it. Also, it's your choice to spend gems and money on this stuff so don't complain!

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ihady View Post
    My point, and please Dev hear me out, instead of getting Super GBC, since its kinda useless(Sorry devs), you should extend the points and change the prizes like a guild clash rewards or balloon warz.For example:

100 gbc: Super gbc
    250 gbc: 1 Super Gbc
    1000 Gbc: some kind of special prize for reaching 1000 like wing or item
    1500 Gbc: 2 super Gbc
    2000 Gbc: Also special prize
    3000 Gbc: also special prize
    Super Golden Booty Chests were just added as a bonus to compensate the amount of world locks you were wasting on the stupid chests, i don't see any reason for this idea to be even implemented - there should NOT be any "exclusive" prizes for headless gamblers, they should gamble for their own fun, not to get any guaranteed prizes.

If we would've not heard about the Super GBCs, we would've not even though about them and would not think of any ways to replace them.

They were just added as a cool bonus.
    hi

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by kpnicko View Post
    I understand your complain about the percentage of getting the ghc but if the chances gets higher do you think the golden item will be smth special? its about luck lets deal with it. I spend 40dls and didnt get any just angel the rarest but still good update. Lets enjoy the valentines its a game If you get ghc good for you if not better luck next time even people spend alot of gems its like a gambling guys but lower chance of winning. Just understand that ghc is the only rare item left in gt. Even ghc will drop to 40 soon like bob.
    The ghc is special item That's why it keeps getting expensive because every legend quest need that item to make something. But I agree with you I mean cmon guys this only game have fun. This all is about suprise
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

The drop rate is so bad, that golden items are rising.
    Kind of stupid if you ask me.
    People are manipulating a lot as well. Sigh

i waste 1m last year.
    this year i take the safe route and sell gbc instead.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Lesser Wizard

The super GBC is added to increase the chance to get the rare GHC.

With the amount of new items added every year, the chance to get a GHC from the GBC reduces. So to compensate for the reduction, I believe that is why the Super GBC is added. But even then, it is still remarkably hard to get a GHC.

Until someone figures out the math (and it may not even be worth doing the sums), you can just see the logic and also listen to the gripes of many who have tried and not succeed.

But, as with all games, play it so that you have fun. If you reach a point your hating it, then u should stop that activity as it gets toxic.

I limit myself to just a few hundred GBCs for the fun of it. Once I pass that, I go back to other things that I enjoy.

Gud luck to everyone trying for that elusive GHC
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash