Thread: Got device banned for no reason.

Default Got device banned for no reason.

So earlier today, I tried logging in my account but to my surprise, a user that I have absolutely no idea who the hell is, got banned on my freaking device. No, it is not just an IP ban, it’s a whole DEVICE ban so changing my wifi, restarting my phone or even reinstalling wouldn’t help. My main account is not banned as I’ve tried on my TV which was a good thing but I need help on my phone! I’m using an iPhone. I really need a reply from a mod or some sort because I really need help with this. Tried everything and NONE works. Please help me out I can’t send a ticket to the support because of the new update where only works when you log in.

Thumbs up Awh

Quote Originally Posted by BustDownCartier View Post
    So earlier today, I tried logging in my account but to my surprise, a user that I have absolutely no idea who the hell is, got banned on my freaking device. No, it is not just an IP ban, it’s a whole DEVICE ban so changing my wifi, restarting my phone or even reinstalling wouldn’t help. My main account is not banned as I’ve tried on my TV which was a good thing but I need help on my phone! I’m using an iPhone. I really need a reply from a mod or some sort because I really need help with this. Tried everything and NONE works. Please help me out I can’t send a ticket to the support because of the new update where only works when you log in.
    Owh I wish you good luck man. Try to contavt support for few time.
    Enjoy life and always be happy, Choose carefully who to trust in life.
    Be a good person don't ruin your humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Owh I wish you good luck man. Try to contavt support for few time.
    Impossible to contact support since the support button is in-game now. But thank you

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BustDownCartier View Post
    Impossible to contact support since the support button is in-game now. But thank you
    You can contact support through this website:https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9. Please include relevant information in your ticket such as your GrowID so that you can get help as soon as possible.