Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I want die

  1. #1

    Default I want die

    My luck yes two different numbers yes
    Ghc no
    https://m.imgur.com/a/QdN0u5N
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    796

    Post Hi

    Please don't say that. Life is much more valuable than pixel game before I was the same but someone special changed my mind So Please don't anything out of the ordinary. If you're mad for not getting ghc I get that really. But please undrestand that this is just a game with full of suprices and fun.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Please don't say that. Life is much more valuable than pixel game before I was the same but someone special changed my mind So Please don't anything out of the ordinary. If you're mad for not getting ghc I get that really. But please undrestand that this is just a game with full of suprices and fun.
    Tis a joke,I'm not suicidal
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    796

    Talking Owh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Tis a joke,I'm not suicidal
    Okei but this is not really funny @_@ Don't joke about this kind of stuff man.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Kaths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    with my waifu
    Posts
    253

    Default

    i want die too

    y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    My luck yes two different numbers yes
    Ghc no
    https://m.imgur.com/a/QdN0u5N
    Actually it is very likely that the chance of getting 5's is lower than the other numbers so that is not as close as you think. I wish you good luck.
    Retired poster

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Okei but this is not really funny @_@ Don't joke about this kind of stuff man.
    Bro have you ever heard of an irony

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Bro have you ever heard of an irony
    irony

    noun

    1......An object made from iron.

    2......Material which is similar to iron.
    Retired poster

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    irony

    noun

    1......An object made from iron.

    2......Material which is similar to iron.
    yes the sentence is made out of iron therefore it is irony

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •