Thread: Questions about fossil spawning

Serf

Question Questions about fossil spawning

So I understand that fossils spawn randomly in rocks but the chances increase the more popular the world is. What does this mean exactly? Can a bunch of people just afk in my world and that would increase my chances of getting fossil? Do they have to move around, talk or does it mean the amount of visits per day the world gets. Also, does the chance of getting a fossil to spawn increase the more rocks you have. Some clarification would be appreciated thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinehug View Post
    So I understand that fossils spawn randomly in rocks but the chances increase the more popular the world is. What does this mean exactly? Can a bunch of people just afk in my world and that would increase my chances of getting fossil? Do they have to move around, talk or does it mean the amount of visits per day the world gets. Also, does the chance of getting a fossil to spawn increase the more rocks you have. Some clarification would be appreciated thanks!
    Its based on luck and activity of world. From my testings, luck increases as more people enter and leave. I think it depends on many variables. I had my guildmates and friends afk in a world, we were like 9 people and one day we didnt get anything while the other day we got 2 fossils. I think its like a secret event that spawns it and since trade worlds are more active they are more likely to get this event.

One thing im sure of the amount of rocks doesnt matter, as long as you have one its the same chance.

no need to move,talk,etc. u just need bunch of ppl in ur world and afk.
    IGN : zKathx
    World: ZKATHX