Thread: Which is the best farmable for BFG World?

Peasant

Smile Which is the best farmable for BFG World?

Hello everyone, as you can see in the title, Which is the best farmable for BFG World? Right now i have 4k chand seeds, 2.6k pepper seeds, and 3k lgrid seeds. This is my first day on doing BFG business and i hope i'm making profits from this method. Any does anyone has suggestions like how much Worldlocks should i spend for farmables so i get more profits, And which farmable should i get more and focus on? I want it to be perfectly balanced. Get profits, Less time, and More gems. Does pepper and lgrid only can be profitable?

That's it i hope someone answer this and gives me a advice for a beginner , well there's nothing wrong from helping newbies.And i hope god will help you back.

In my opinion, just spend as many wls as you have on farmables. I personally recomend l grids cause they that less time to grow than chands but still give great gem output. The bfg takes care of farmables in no time at all so the more the merrier.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

IGN: IHasName

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    In my opinion, just spend as many wls as you have on farmables. I personally recomend l grids cause they that less time to grow than chands but still give great gem output. The bfg takes care of farmables in no time at all so the more the merrier.
    Aight, Thank you so much. Now i'm just gonna spend all my wls for peppers and lgrids, then sell the chands!
    I Appreciated it bro! thx :3

If you can manage your BFG everyday go for pepper. If you not then pick lgrid

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

u should do lgrid because people prefer lgrid more than pepper. For lgrid u can make bfg twice a week.

If you want, u could do chands everyday, yes, EVERYDAY. But u need more wls. u need atleast 7k chand seeds.

To do this u must follow this steps:
    Let's say u have 14k chand seeds.
    You will need atleast 7 farm worlds (2k seeds per world)

1. Day 1 - Plant 2k seeds in 1 world. DO NOT plant the rest.

2. Day 2 - Plant 2k seeds again.

3. Repeat until all your chands are planted.

4. (preted) The trees you planted on day 1 is ready to harvest! With 2k seeds you'll get 5k blocks. Which is already profitable!

5. Advertise your world. You can put rocks on your world so you can profit with fossils!

6. Repeat. Now you can restock your bfg everyday!

Hope this helps!
    IGN : zKathx
    World: ZKATHX