Thread: Bypass Dropping Confirmation Command

Question Bypass Dropping Confirmation Command

So I was thinking earlier , Isn't it annoying to drop ( especially for BFGs Owner ) With a cool down of 1-2 seconds before and always confirming with "OK" or pressing the key "ENTER" ?
    Like wouldn't it cool to have a feature so whenever you drop something you can bypass the confirmation by clicking "Shift" or any other key binds? (If people wouldn't want it they can either Enable or Disable it from the Settings)

Not only you would transfer items faster but it could save you a lot of time

I think it would be a helpful feature for BFGs and Suppliers or any other person who wants to transfer tons of items from worlds to worlds.

Let me know what do you guys think about this idea in the comments .

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So I was thinking earlier , Isn't it annoying to drop ( especially for BFGs Owner ) With a cool down of 1-2 seconds before and always confirming with "OK" or pressing the key "ENTER" ?
    Like wouldn't it cool to have a feature so whenever you drop something you can bypass the confirmation by clicking "Shift" or any other key binds? (If people wouldn't want it they can either Enable or Disable it from the Settings)

I think it would be a helpful feature for BFGs and Suppliers or any other person who wants to transfer tons of items from worlds to worlds.

Lol, I don't think you know that but like 2-3 years ago, the "ok" button whenever you drop something was not there and this was to basically prevent players from getting scammed or something i think. I find it really pointless tho because it wastes a lot of time and for no reason.

Wait, why can't you upload pictures anymore or is it bugged for me only? Anyways, this is what I wanted to upload lol

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...55/504/6b5.jpg
    IGN: Law

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post

There's already a checkmark which allows you to press ENTER to default to yes while within a dialog. It's still a cooldown but you won't have to move the cursor away from the DROP button, so its sort of easier.