Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize.
    Dear Growtopia community, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for posting and posting prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE POST, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the post. I still am. I do this posting every day. I've made a 15 sentence post EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace #Jedgang4Life
    Last edited by Jedaki; 02-15-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Retired poster

Thumbs down .....

Hmm... I do not theenk these is an apologising.

Well you are the Person for causing atleast me to not post any new sfuff and be VERY cautious to write/reply anything on forums. That time i thought you are the biggest and most toxic forumer we had here.. Its just so sad that people will bring other players and humans down with words. Its affecting mentally, especially some people who have bigger problems IRL. Words and mental lowballing could cause even physical damage, many have already some selfdestructive thoughts. Many search support and love/careness through games/forums.

Anyway, take care bro and try to cheer people up rather than make things more worse. Please

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Well you are the Person for causing atleast me to not post any new sfuff and be VERY cautious to write/reply anything on forums. That time i thought you are the biggest and most toxic forumer we had here.. Its just so sad that people will bring other players and humans down with words. Its affecting mentally, especially some people who have bigger problems IRL. Words and mental lowballing could cause even physical damage, many have already some selfdestructive thoughts. Many search support and love/careness through games/forums.

Anyway, take care bro and try to cheer people up rather than make things more worse. Please
    I'm sorry for causing you to be cautious. I did not mean to be toxic when I told to you that 3-Day Free Subscriptions were not 10 diamond locks.
    Retired poster

Statement 1: nobody will realize what you're doing.
    Statement 2: don't think nobody will realize what your doing.

It's not a double negative.

A double negative is like saying don't not think nobody will realize what you're doing. And that would mean I'm asking you to think that nobody will realize what you're doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways my point is that I think you're putting the reasons of why you were infracted hoping that somebody will criticize the moderators and favour you.

You could have just said sorry for being rude. But you had to include the supposed "reason for apology" which is very suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I found a mini mod guys Why are u still not punished for your replies? Your so aggressive and I can feel ur toxic aura lmao
    If you want to call me names like "minimod" do that in a private message to me. Don't flood the thread.
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post

A double negative is like saying don't not think nobody will realize what you're doing. And that would mean I'm asking you to think that nobody will realize what you're doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways my point is that I think you're putting the reasons of why you were infracted hoping that somebody will criticize the moderators and favour you.

You could have just said sorry for being rude. But you had to include the supposed "reason for apology" which is very suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to call me names like "minimod" do that in a private message to me. Don't flood the thread.
    Pardon me? When have I been rude? I am trying to apologize to Ubisoft and you come here and start criticizing my apology.
    Retired poster

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what you're trying to say lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Pardon me? When have I been rude? I am trying to apologize to Ubisoft and you come here and start criticizing my apology.
    I didn't say you are being rude. Read carefully the part where I used the word 'rude'.

I never said that you were or are rude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to say lmao
    Can you be more specific in which part you didnt understand?

If it's the first part then it was a reply to jedaki's confusion of what a double negative was. So I was just explaining it with reference to the sentence I had used.
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.

I didn't say you are being rude. Read carefully the part where I used the word 'rude'.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you be more specific in which part you didnt understand?

If it's the first part then it was a reply to jedaki's confusion of what a double negative was. So I was just explaining it
    Yes, and you used it in the context "You could have just said sorry for being rude.".
    Retired poster

Apology accepted. But i still dont like u yet. Altho i will be waiting to see u change. Hope u can change my mind later on.

u might want to start by changing your signature.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Apology accepted. But i still dont like u yet. Altho i will be waiting to see u change. Hope u can change my mind later on.

u might want to start by changing your signature.
    503 Forbidden
    Retired poster

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Please don’t private message me and start threatening me or lecturing me. Not to brag or anything, but I don’t even know who u are in game lol. Also, if you do this again, you are going to get reported. Consider this as a warning. Threatening people or just pming them on forums and acting as their superior is inappropriate
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"