Thread: GUYS if you know karka222 Please message me.

Default GUYS if you know karka222 Please message me.

OK so I’ve been waiting to get back my world for 2 years now. He/She placed a small lock on my world and I Was very saddened by that because back then I had no worldlock. It’s been 2 years now and I’ve been waiting for their lock to deactivate. I was so glad when the small lock hit 178 days AGAIN, but, I had school tomorrow. I was so excited to get my world back when the lock deactivated. But a week later I come back and the lock said karka222 was last online 5 days ago. 5 DAYS AGO AND IVE HAVE TO WAIT 180 DAYS AGAIN. Im really sad right now because I have to wait all over again. Please, if you know karka222 please add me on discord. My username is jamie387#5763. Message me if you know him please. At this point I’m just really desperate to get my world back and I miss it dearly because it was my first ever world made in Growtopia. Please message me on discord if you know him or if you are him.

unfortunate...
    maybe he's/she's trolling you

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post
    unfortunate...
    maybe he's/she's trolling you
    But it can’t be, He/she doesn’t know me

Will make sure
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

You said that the person hasn't logged in for 178 days and you had school when. Then you said that the owner of the lock has been offline for 5 days... how long is your school?
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie387 View Post
    OK so I’ve been waiting to get back my world for 2 years now. He/She placed a small lock on my world and I Was very saddened by that because back then I had no worldlock. It’s been 2 years now and I’ve been waiting for their lock to deactivate. I was so glad when the small lock hit 178 days AGAIN, but, I had school tomorrow. I was so excited to get my world back when the lock deactivated. But a week later I come back and the lock said karka222 was last online 5 days ago. 5 DAYS AGO AND IVE HAVE TO WAIT 180 DAYS AGAIN. Im really sad right now because I have to wait all over again. Please, if you know karka222 please add me on discord. My username is jamie387#5763. Message me if you know him please. At this point I’m just really desperate to get my world back and I miss it dearly because it was my first ever world made in Growtopia. Please message me on discord if you know him or if you are him.
    How unlucky bro, try checking the user everyday if he or she is online

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You said that the person hasn't logged in for 178 days and you had school when. Then you said that the owner of the lock has been offline for 5 days... how long is your school?
    Ok, I meant that school days and weekend in total. I’ve been waiting total 178 days including weekends and schooldays. Basically I’m still in school. Sorry if I confused you and if I still confused out with this response please tell me xD.