Thread: Valentine’s castles.

Lesser Wizard

Default Valentine’s castles.

Hi! I built this world. Please tell me what do you think about it. You can go visit it in Growtopia if you want and have time. Here is the renderworld:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...nescastles.png
    Lovewillows, lovewillow’s laces and romantic bushes don’t show in the renderworld.

Whoa, this looks good! Here’s a few tips on making it better (though I’ll admit I’m not the best builder):

- Replace the brown blocks with something more fitting. It looks different from the others and doesn’t have much texture.

- Use Block Glue to close up some of the crevices in the blocks. It will connect the blocks with glue on it as if they were the same block.

- The Stone Background has gaps in it and it isn’t a perfect square, so try and fill that up too.

That’s it! Your build is pretty good, lots of parkour.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Whoa, this looks good! Here’s a few tips on making it better (though I’ll admit I’m not the best builder):

- Replace the brown blocks with something more fitting. It looks different from the others and doesn’t have much texture.

- Use Block Glue to close up some of the crevices in the blocks. It will connect the blocks with glue on it as if they were the same block.

- The Stone Background has gaps in it and it isn’t a perfect square, so try and fill that up too.

That’s it! Your build is pretty good, lots of parkour.
    Thank you! I will maybe try block glue.