Thread: Diamond Flashaxe: Price and Longevity

Question Diamond Flashaxe: Price and Longevity

I am planning to buy one, but I just want to make sure before I buy it, I wouldn't be affected to much if the price suddenly decreases. What I mean is, will the price of it rise or fall after harvest and will the price greatly increase or decrease after a year or 2?

Thanks for sharing your time on reading or commenting. Your efforts are deeply appreciated.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PiKaichu View Post
    I am planning to buy one, but I just want to make sure before I buy it, I wouldn't be affected to much if the price suddenly decreases. What I mean is, will the price of it rise or fall after harvest and will the price greatly increase or decrease after a year or 2?

Thanks for sharing your time on reading or commenting. Your efforts are deeply appreciated.

Thank you
    In the long run, it is very likely for it to drop in price due to the amount of them being increased every year because people make more of them. It will drop after harvest festival and rise slowly for the rest of the year. The price it rises drops every year if the supply and demand is in effect.
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    In the long run, it is very likely for it to drop in price due to the amount of them being increased every year because people make more of them. It will drop after harvest festival and rise slowly for the rest of the year. The price it rises drops every year if the supply and demand is in effect.
    It is quite expensive to make the. So, if the price for the ingredients decreases, the price for the axe decreases right? Will the price of the ingredients actually decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by PiKaichu View Post
    It is quite expensive to make the. So, if the price for the ingredients decreases, the price for the axe decreases right? Will the price of the ingredients actually decrease?
    The price of the ingredients will definely decrease as more materials will be generated each year.
    Retired poster