Thread: Assessment day strategy

Default Assessment day strategy

so i noticed something from our top 1 student, she often doesnt attend on our assessment day.

and at the end of the period, shed sometimes ask me what are the specific topics to review for the exam and sometimes it gets to the point what are the answers on which number or part is difficult. until i realised, "woah! thats actually a very effective strategy to get high grades!"

since teachers are so kind that theyll give you an assessment at what day because they require the grading cards to be filled anyway and they are concerned for those who did not have it. so its basically fool proof. and i noticed that she only does that when the topics seem difficult enough.

but i cant of course guarantee that shes doing it on purpose, and im not mad at her because it may be unfair. honestly id dig in if i wouldve thought so.

but hehe, i might try this on our periodical where the grades are really high
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

oop just did it yesterday, with the top one sharing answers, and she is using it as her strategy HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

it works guys, oh my god
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~

Congratulations. You have cracked to code. You have unlocked the ultimate method passed down from generations to generations.
    Retired poster

thats women for ya
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Congratulations. You have cracked to code. You have unlocked the ultimate method passed down from generations to generations.
    thank you, im happy of discovering that it is possible to do in this strict school.

and apparently theres another girl who is aware of this plan. We are working together secretly

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~

Oh these assessment days, I tried to be on each of it, but I was so nervous)) I have asked essay help before these days to be prepared well and don`t miss any deadline. Thanks, I always had this https://www.aresearchguide.com/essay-help.html site which provides me help every time I need. What is your trick?))

That moment when you study
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

ART CONTEST 1DL Prize!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ed-Art-Contest)

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    oop just did it yesterday, with the top one sharing answers, and she is using it as her strategy HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

it works guys, oh my god
    Next Day: Cahtster, please report to the Main Office