Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ello /wave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Ello /wave

    Yo, i'm rBreach i played gt for almost like 6 year???
    I just got into forum because i'm the most laziest person to ever create a forum acc, so nice to meet ya guys
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rBreach View Post
    Yo, i'm rBreach i played gt for almost like 6 year???
    I just got into forum because i'm the most laziest person to ever create a forum acc, so nice to meet ya guys
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Nice to meet you too.
    IGN : EuryX


    How to Advertise on muted Worlds Check here




    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rBreach View Post
    Yo, i'm rBreach i played gt for almost like 6 year???
    I just got into forum because i'm the most laziest person to ever create a forum acc, so nice to meet ya guys
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Hey, welcome to the forums. Hopefully your not lazy enough to stop posting! Haha .
    IGN - MineDeath

    If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Hey, welcome to the forums. Hopefully your not lazy enough to stop posting! Haha .
    Lol wut okay then

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Agentti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Waiting half a year to finally post

    But on a serious note, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
    IGN: Masaxi

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentti View Post
    Waiting half a year to finally post

    But on a serious note, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
    Lol yes coz you see im lazy af

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •