Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on the dupe?

Default Update on the dupe?

I just went to BUYWEATHER and saw that the item prices for the duped weathers (party, heatwave mostly) have dropped quite a lot. Heatwave was 10dls, now it is 2-4dls. Why would the prices drop if all the duped items are removed? Are all of them removed? I just saw someone selling heatwave for 280wls. The last update we've gotten was that 85% of the duped items were removed. I'm looking to buy a heatwave because it looks cool but I need to know if all of the duped items have been removed before I do so.

Correct me if I have missed an update. I can't check every thread for updates on it.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Lightbulb Dup item ?

Well maybe they are still going in process ?

If you don't trust then don't buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    But I want it..
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    We shouldn't have trust issues about buying a goddamned weather machine to begin with. It's important that developers communicate with their playerbase.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    We shouldn't have trust issues about buying a goddamned weather machine to begin with. It's important that developers communicate with their playerbase.
    Agreed.....

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Hmm I remember one person saying a mod approach him saying can you give us your weather machine. That gives you a clue why? I guess manually they have to remove it
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Rip, so tempted to buy but they could somehow be dupes so you wouldn't want to waste ur wls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I just went to BUYWEATHER and saw that the item prices for the duped weathers (party, heatwave mostly) have dropped quite a lot. Heatwave was 10dls, now it is 2-4dls. Why would the prices drop if all the duped items are removed? Are all of them removed? I just saw someone selling heatwave for 280wls. The last update we've gotten was that 85% of the duped items were removed. I'm looking to buy a heatwave because it looks cool but I need to know if all of the duped items have been removed before I do so.

Correct me if I have missed an update. I can't check every thread for updates on it.
    They have dropped due to people's fear of buying a weather machine (since there's a chance it might be duped). The demand is pretty low and will stay low until like a month or so but anyway, I don't think people who have bought it for 10dls would be willing to sell it for 2-4 dls.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Lesser Wizard

well, its the same problem for the rainbow crystal block. I cannot tell for sure the people selling for expensive is true given that I also see others selling for cheap..

goodness knows what other items are still duped and when the removal will finish or is what state. in any case, as a player, u just need to be aware of this and act accordingly. there is not much we can do apart from what is communicated to us. there is a lot of request for clarity but there may also be constraints or idk what issues that limits the amount of communication.

so just take precautions and stay safe. only u can guard yourself. when problems happen, it takes a long time to get it resolved and sometimes, it may not be resolved to your satisfaction.

during the last rayman glitch that allowed it to break all builders lock items, I lost many rare items public items like the ancient altar, the anvil and forge and magplants. I din get back some (those items that were not permanent like the anvil, DNA extractor) which cost many wls to make/get as for some reasons, the devs said they could not find it in the system. THis was despite me showing proof of screenshots of these items in my world and repeated emails. I eventually moved on, paid somemore wls for these items and continued to put them for public use in my world. Can u imagine doing something useful, getting them lost due to glitch, spending 2 months and not getting some of what was lost back.

so moral of the story that I learnt, u need to protect your self. when u see a glitch happen, just take precautions. always err on the side of caution.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Hello guys! Just to quickly update everyone on the progress, right now we're only working on the Ultra Trophies (but we might eventually drop this soon) and we're processing a few edge cases. The Weather Machines are not affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello guys! Just to quickly update everyone on the progress, right now we're only working on the Ultra Trophies (but we might eventually drop this soon) and we're processing a few edge cases. The Weather Machines are not affected by this.
    Weather machines were not duped?
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA