Thread: ROLLBACK OR REFUND

Angry ROLLBACK OR REFUND

weve been wasting some dls for super golden booty and i ise a lot dl i bough 93 sgbc/SUPER GOLDEN BOPTY CHEST on febraury 15 and got a only hair some datemsster ring and rose how is that supposed 4x golden ghc chance also jamew used 200 of sgbc and he he got nothing im here again asking for refund or rollback hoping to get a mini refund or roll back on january 14 to fix tj eunlucky deeds who used tons dls from sgbc again im hear asking for refund or rollback

ign ahronfriday
    Be patient Donkey!
    Thats what Gordon Ramsay would say

Your fault. You decided to invest in something that's purely random.
    4x more chance doesn't mean it's exactly 4x more, it could be 8x or 1x, it's just a game of probabilities if you've studied that.
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    Your fault. You decided to invest in something that's purely random.
    4x more chance doesn't mean it's exactly 4x more, it could be 8x or 1x, it's just a game of probabilities if you've studied that.
    Well 4x more does actually mean 4x more. The problem is as stated above 4x .0001 is not good odds. The lower odds something has the less you are going to get multiplying it by any number. Opening 93sgbc is the same as opening around 380gbc... I know tons of people who opened a lot more than that and didn't get ghc, as is kinda to be expected. What blows my mind is gbc is 1wl or less... Yet here people will pay 20x more for something 4x more valuable.

The system is pretty random when you will get one.

My GHC dropped around the 480-500th golden booty chest.

I just had luck this time.

Also yeah I don't think they will refund / rollback cus if you invest, you need to be

prepared that you can loose everything.

Stats:

Name: IPractices
    Main World: IPractices
    Lvl: 46/50

Always remember to be truthful to yourself and never hide your true interests.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfreezer View Post
    Well 4x more does actually mean 4x more. The problem is as stated above 4x .0001 is not good odds. The lower odds something has the less you are going to get multiplying it by any number. Opening 93sgbc is the same as opening around 380gbc... I know tons of people who opened a lot more than that and didn't get ghc, as is kinda to be expected. What blows my mind is gbc is 1wl or less... Yet here people will pay 20x more for something 4x more valuable.
    If you knew probabilities and RNG, you would know that there will always be a level of uncertainty.
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Wink Hi

I don't think they will rollback or refund anything because they did not force you to buy golden booty Chest or the Super Golden booty Chest so it's acutally your fault. and yes it is unfair to use that much wls and not getting ghc but it's kinda luck, Also they posted on twitter that you should not break your Golden Booty Chest due to issue and they will fix it. Now it's fixed and I don't think there's any problem of getting GHC since Mrsongo and Overoll and other got it. Don't blame Ubisoft for your losts.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Using sgbc doesn't mean u can get ghc 100%
    Don't mad if u didn't get ghc

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    If you knew probabilities and RNG, you would know that there will always be a level of uncertainty.
    I know how probability and rng work, 4x more is not the uncertain part. The odds make it uncertain. For example if you flip 1 coin you have a 1 in 2 chance of getting heads. If you flip 4 coins you are EXACTLY 4x more likely to get heads. That's a fact not an opinion. There is always uncertainty when dealing with odds.