Thread: how to get friends?

Default how to get friends?

hi i would like to know how to get friends. I was a transfer in my new school and i’ve met 2 friends. We hangout almost everytime and we are like inseparable. After few months they learned that my dad was a businessman. Then they always ask me for money because they don’t have food. I gave them each €30 a week cuz im poor and i dont have much to give them. Suddenly I realized that they were using me. One day my “fake” friends asked me for money and I said no. They were so surprised then they walk out. Few days later I asked them if they wanna hang out but they ignored me. (im too lazy to write anymore sorry) please tell me how to have friends.

y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

Wait until an extrovert takes pity on you and adopts you.
    Retired poster

How to know someone is a fake friend: Finds you only when they need you

If you make friends, don't tell them your dad is a businessman, but if they ever find out, they will still value you as a friend and not your richness if they are true friends, they wouldn't find you only when they need you
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Banned

Become a socialized person! Join the monthly forum meetups.

I'd be glad to be your friend! Though irl vs forums/gt are different I know.
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i would like to know how to get friends. I was a transfer in my new school and i’ve met 2 friends. We hangout almost everytime and we are like inseparable. After few months they learned that my dad was a businessman. Then they always ask me for money because they don’t have food. I gave them each €30 a week cuz im poor and i dont have much to give them. Suddenly I realized that they were using me. One day my “fake” friends asked me for money and I said no. They were so surprised then they walk out. Few days later I asked them if they wanna hang out but they ignored me. (im too lazy to write anymore sorry) please tell me how to have friends.
    Wow, don't get sad it's okei, that kind of person is not really a friend. So I think just be your self at school and you will slowly make friends, Like I did.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Find people with same interests as you! For me I just waited until someone noticed me and soon we became friends. Then best friends. Then he introduced me to more friends. and even more friends. and even more friends. and even more fr-

| Follow me on instagram: @woodblocked |

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I'd be glad to be your friend! Though irl vs forums/gt are different I know.
    ok..?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    Become a socialized person! Join the monthly forum meetups.
    im sorta shy and im boring to be with

y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

In the first place you shouldn't even be giving money to people you want to be friends with... But if you're looking for someone to talk to, you can always message any one of us ^^
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

see what people have similar interest with you and try to meet people like that because even if your shy you have at least one thing to talk about with other person i think you just had one bad experience you should build friendship on mutaul trust not out of one person need

pls try again with friends i promise people are ok to talk to D:
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Smile

Find people that you can help with each other and trust them. Make sure they trust you. Maybe start a conversation with someone and find someone who plays GT so you relate

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    people like that really annoys me who takes advantages of nice and innocent person like you.

well im the type who doesnt approach to engage and be friends with people but the things i noticed are these:

1.) analyze the people around you first, see if someone is interested in you and if they are but you feel like they keep distance, then dont force yourself in and build a relationship (in a friend type of course) but if you feel like nobodys making a progress, then try to engage and it could be a good friend, you dont need multiple friends to keep you happy and satisfied nonetheless (but debatable against other people who prefers having multiple friends)

- - - Updated - - -

2.) if you feel like there are group/s of people who are interested on having you, try to be part of it by knowing one of them slowly. it also helps you to pick 1-3 friends who youre close with whose motives arent about being superior among the group. being in groups where you feel you belong but not in a bad way and where they treat you nice who accepts you is a good way to have friends and be in a part of a small happy group. if you feel like theres a group leader, it is not a bad thing unless it acts like a dictator who selectively picks worthy friends.

but im the type who prefers to be alone and will only befriend someone who are interested in me but takes a lot of stress to sustain myself from not going mentally ill.

fck off forbidden 403
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~