Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19

Thread: My friend got hacked

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    So in this morning my friend got hacked
    His account ign is ______ strangely he only lost rayman which is my rayman
    He not lost anything more and i asked to him where is my rayman and he replied to me i dont know
    Can you check the trading history of the rayman? I lost my rayman when he open his account at 5 am GMT+7 and his whatsapp last login was 3am
    Please i need your help thank you
    Sometimes your friends may backstab you after becoming friends with you, but it doesn't mean you need to unfriend that person so no further damage will be dealt, you know growtopia has toxic community and you shouldn't trust anyone unless you have feeling that person is good, of course you need friends to play growtopia (because without true friends, you won't have fun), some people can take advantage of your goodness and use lies so you think this person is good

    Enough, but one thing that support can't do is return items, of course you wanted justice for your friend
    Just a weird and unknown forumer

    My waifu is...


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    cool one question, may i steal ur eggs?
    Join forumers united

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustbeyouGT View Post
    As some of you are saying i act like a mod well i am not trying to act like one i'm trying to Help so please do understand.






    Sincerely Yours JustbeyouGT
    You are trying to be one, you replied to this thread without even reading

    At least stop typing SINCERELY YOURS, nobody uses that on forums and it gives off an impression you're a minimod
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustbeyouGT View Post
    As some of you are saying i act like a mod well i am not trying to act like one i'm trying to Help so please do understand.






    Sincerely Yours JustbeyouGT
    This is the only post you made so far that doesn't start with, "Hey there!" or "Hai, I'm ___" and beside that every post you made also ends with "Sincerely yours _____"

    I mean if your new to the forum and you'll trying to act formal then it's ok, but there's really no need for it. Usually this is how mods interact with players. The whole post starting with "Hello there!" and etc...

    To players it's kinda weird seeing someone having post with formal introduction and everything, in the same time having a troll face as a profile picture, in the same time having some of your words in your post capitalized for some... awkward reason.
    O how little

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Sometimes your friends may backstab you after becoming friends with you, but it doesn't mean you need to unfriend that person so no further damage will be dealt, you know growtopia has toxic community and you shouldn't trust anyone unless you have feeling that person is good, of course you need friends to play growtopia (because without true friends, you won't have fun), some people can take advantage of your goodness and use lies so you think this person is good

    Enough, but one thing that support can't do is return items, of course you wanted justice for your friend
    He is my real friend so thats why i trusted him

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    He is my real friend so thats why i trusted him
    Nothing last forever. If that is your real friend doesn't mean he will be your true friend forever

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  6. #18
    Lesser Wizard Wipou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Land of poutine
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    So in this morning my friend got hacked
    His account ign is ______ strangely he only lost rayman which is my rayman
    He not lost anything more and i asked to him where is my rayman and he replied to me i dont know
    Can you check the trading history of the rayman? I lost my rayman when he open his account at 5 am GMT+7 and his whatsapp last login was 3am
    Please i need your help thank you
    Yeah man, that's rough... I also had a friend who stabbed in the back over an intergalactic warrior hair, 1 year of friendship ended just like that.

    Point is, and I say that all the time, only trust people with what you're willing to lose. Getting scammed is always your own fault for not being careful. Just take that as a lesson and don't do it again. Maybe, just maybe if he was a real friend, guilt will keep him awake at night and will force him to give you back your Rayman's Fist by making up some lousy excuse like: "Oh yeah, I found it in my storage".

    Best of luck to you man
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

    Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard Isaiasteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    112

    Default I definitely agree

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Here's the thing.
    Why would hacker would only take your rayman but not his world locks, valuable n more. If thieves rob onto your house why they only take diamonds when they can carry more than that? Isn't it obvious? You just get scammed by a fake friend pretending that he just got hacked..

    Be careful next time cause mods ^above me cant do anything since you trust him with your item.
    I definitely agree to this why would the hacker take nothing else?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    That isn't a real friend OP. A real friend would take responsibility for losing your item and do everything he/she could to compensate you for losing your item and give you everything he/she could to compensate you. That would show they actually feel guilty over the mistake and actually care to make things right.

    Your friend is about to ghost you. They won't be responding very much anymore about the situation. That is because once you gave that Rayman up it was no longer yours, it became thier Rayman. Getting hacked is just a fancy way of saying I'm not giving it back.

    Hopefully you learn the lesson of not trusting people with things you care a lot about. Your friend chose your Rayman over you.

    Trust is a risk I am not willing to take and I don't mind if people think I'm not a good friend because of it. I've never had a person stop talking to me because I said no.
    Yea I definitely agree to this you should unadd him and ignore him. He might come begging back for your trust.
    You can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •