Thread: 100+dl budget (Vend shop?) Tips on profit?

Knight

Default 100+dl budget (Vend shop?) Tips on profit?

What do y'all think, should i start a vending machine shop or naw? Any other tips on how to profit with 100+dl?
    1. No bfg
    2. No farming
    All others are fine xD
    IGN: EMRE16
    OVER 5 YEARS OF IN-GAME EXPERIENCE
    I SPEAK FLUENT FINNISH, TURKISH, ENGLISH AND ESTONIAN
    INSTAGRAM: _emre16__
    DISCORD: Emre16#3211
    YOUTUBE: EMRE16GT

Lesser Wizard

Anyone has a guide for 50dls
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

"I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

Lesser Wizard

I'd recommend buying profitable worlds or trade profiting.
    If you choose to do that, for trade profiting you should know prices of the items, when it's worth to buy and when it's not, if the item is hard to sell or easy to sell. For worlds you should know how much the worlds are worth, is it good deal, will it be hard to sell, is the item name short or is it long, is it good name and alot more. There's alot of ways to profit. Good luck.

Lesser Wizard

You can opt for a vend shop like SSP+RSP or just RSP. But the time and effort spent to restock is actually very very large (esp for SSP).

Trade profitting is a good way. But it requires skill and technique to execute it properly. Knowing the prices is one, esp when does the price drop or rise, monitoring is required. Another would be understanding world value + negotiation tactics.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    You can opt for a vend shop like SSP+RSP or just RSP. But the time and effort spent to restock is actually very very large (esp for SSP).

Trade profitting is a good way. But it requires skill and technique to execute it properly. Knowing the prices is one, esp when does the price drop or rise, monitoring is required. Another would be understanding world value + negotiation tactics.
    Tried it, been there several times. It’s an extremely hard and competitive market where more likely than not you’re going to be stocking for countless hours to reap your sorrows in losses. Unless you‘ve got clear and cheap/efficient means at advertising your shop or are patient and have enough resources to wait and make a name of your world, this isn’t the path to take.

There’s just too many shops out there and the cruel yet extremely true bottom line is that generic renown names that everyone knows reap in all the profits at ridiculous prices whilst smaller cheaper way lesser known worlds run bankrupt.
    Cry about it

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Snowy View Post
    Tried it, been there several times. It’s an extremely hard and competitive market where more likely than not you’re going to be stocking for countless hours to reap your sorrows in losses. Unless you‘ve got clear and cheap/efficient means at advertising your shop or are patient and have enough resources to wait and make a name of your world, this isn’t the path to take.

There’s just too many shops out there and the cruel yet extremely true bottom line is that generic renown names that everyone knows reap in all the profits at ridiculous prices whilst smaller cheaper way lesser known worlds run bankrupt.
    Kinda true. The effort is very large till the extent I would only suggest vend shops as a reliable source of income only when u extract supplemental income from it, ie its not ur main way of profitting but just a afk/side way to profit

Default Umm

Quote Originally Posted by xEmre16 View Post
    What do y'all think, should i start a vending machine shop or naw? Any other tips on how to profit with 100+dl?
    1. No bfg
    2. No farming
    All others are fine xD
    Just do what you did to get to 100+dls
    You can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.